Ladle 75

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

theo
Round Winner

Re: Ladle 75

Post by theo »

ppotter wrote:Theo FR3 -1 Sorry, was just terrible
Well I should be the one apologizing if you didn't enjoy it.

I'm not sure how I can improve it though. It doesn't consume any resource on my servers.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Soul wrote:no vov + sloppy play + game of throws :D
I just had enough time to watch the first match. VoV had those two sloppy deaths one after another. I was a smart move to sub Roter in immediately. But I think the shock of uNk taking the lead after round 4 was too much. They were in complete control. I still can't figure out why Rd broke off their attack in the last round of Match 1. Although, it really was spooky for the whole uNk team to suddenly rush the Rd zone like that, and with such conviction. Wolf did a great job holding up the defense, but I could see the inexperience. When you don't know how to attack as a defender you will be helplessly beat down, and wow, there was intense pressure on him for a few minutes.

I have to agree with Pr3 and disagree with Elmo's SSL writeup. I think this was some quality Ladle action.
RoterBaron1337
Core Dumper

Post by RoterBaron1337 »

yeah sinewav, i said in teamspeak that we should hole and gank while 3 of them rushed to our base, instead wolf went sweeping.. but yeah ggs tho nice finals
Kappa
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

RoterBaron1337 wrote:yeah sinewav, i said in teamspeak that we should hole and gank while 3 of them rushed to our base, instead wolf went sweeping.. but yeah ggs tho nice finals
I mean, I think this is something that should be said in your private forums. There was really no reason for that here - all you did was throw your clan-mate under the bus.
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

Good games everyone! First ladle matches I've spectated in a while. :P

Servers:
AoT NY: +1; Solid and stable.
CT's LIV: 0; Not the best that day.
Lowkey's US: -1; Literally unplayable for me, other players were fine though. Maybe my ISP got zapped by lightning, idk...
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Fippmam wrote:...all you did was throw your clan-mate under the bus.
Oh I don't see it like that at all. I don't think Wolf was to blame for anything because we don't know if he was disobeying an order or just making a judgement call. In fact, I would say he did the right thing because uNk's ability to hole quickly and effectively is demonstrably better than Rd's that day, even racing across the grid to do it. I think the only reason Rd didn't win that first match was because "they had their weight on their back foot."