Ladle 74 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Lowkey
Core Dumper

Ladle 74 Predictions

Post by Lowkey »

Someone had to.

Ladle 74!!!!!!!!!!

Octa Finals

Phoenix Flame-1 vs. Brilliant Team-2    
Andrei surprisingly got some real decent players to come join him such as bellum and rugkei, however Flame also has it's own weapons such as Nate and Wood. So will flame have the experience to beat some old pros and some new up and comers like delta and andrei himself? This is the match-up I wanna see, I love watching underdog teams and I believe that's andrei's team this ladle.

Immortal Dynasty+Wild west-0 vs. Crazy Tronners Beta-2 

CtB In my opinion has gotten extremely scary and I'm glad I don't have to face them. Gl ID you have a real fight ahead of you.. If you can bring the members.

Quarter Finals

Redemption-2 vs. Brilliant Team-1

Well andrei's team just might be able to snag a match off RD but,that doesn't mean Roter will sit idly by and let them lose so roter will win this match for them.

Phoenix Fire-2 vs. Serenity-1
We will start off with a loss as per the phx way it always takes us a match toget up and going, by then the sweep will be locked and atk will be aiming for people. Serenity is not to be underestimated they are really coming far for such a short time. Will it really show in a ladle though when everyone brings their game face? 

Rogue Tronners-1 vs. UNk+friends-2

Without rogue playing as a team or even just their individual players playing more tron they won't have their turns to win this. uNk has a really strong team, plus how can anyone lose with hoax :). So while Rogue on brute force alone will rip a match from uNk they will bite and scratch all the way to a win.

Crazy Tronners Alpha-2 vs. Crazy Tronners Beta-1

Tough break for Ct facing their own team. No surprise though. Gl to both teams. (Warning!) Gonzap will kill everyone in the server. 

Semi Finals

Redemption-2 vs. Phoenix Fire-0

I hate being realistic, we always want todo very well here, but RD has a tough line-up and did win the last ladle. Fingers crossed we get a match.

uNk+Friends-1 vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha-2
I want a new ladle final I think uNk has the experience and players to almost make it, however the finals have been the same for several ladles now and I don't think it's gonna change just yet.

[/I]FINALS[/I]

Redemption-2 vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha-1

Well I'm at a loss for words.......
2 really strong teams cutting, wrapping, team-up attacks, holing, and more. Should be some really good matches. Giving RD the win because they won last ladle and there's a tendency for these teams to win atleast 2 in a row.

So goodluck to everyone! Have a good ladle!
Overrated
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 74 Predictions

Post by Overrated »

Lowkey wrote: Rogue Tronners-1 vs. UNk+friends-2

Without rogue playing as a team or even just their individual players playing more tron they won't have their turns to win this. uNk has a really strong team, plus how can anyone lose with hoax :). So while Rogue on brute force alone will rip a match from uNk they will bite and scratch all the way to a win.
R lost with Hoax last ladle, I don't know what you're talking about.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Overrated wrote:
Lowkey wrote: Rogue Tronners-1 vs. UNk+friends-2

R lost with Hoax last ladle, I don't know what you're talking about.
As did Rd in ladle 71 :P
Lowkey
Core Dumper

Post by Lowkey »

Musta been a fake.......XD
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Yeah I didnt wanna do predictions because a lot of people just flame (all of rd <3)

good turnout, I also think brilliant team will fare well this ladle, but we are at a point where if a team isnt more than 95% precise with there moves then thats game, the style of fortress is at a peak of its skill cap in regards to CT and RD , as it has been before (you all remember the mYm days, SP days, X clan, Anarchic warriors) all fortress Titans that can Can stay in finals for a vey long time.

With all that said, RD should quit while they are ahead :p rd has been around since ladle 60 something, and blessed with players who are more than good enough to win. CT has had 7 years of power, overall ladle wins are impressive taking the fact that CT wasnt given talent like redemption. I find it amusing how rd says they are a top clan, yet out of 6 finals they have only won twice, and they only have beaten CT once since the Bowl season has started. that being said, in the limbo before bowl season rd was defeated again.

So yeah, Rd sucks flame flame flame.. Gazelle thinks the Miami Dolphins are good when they are not, souls as girly as cody, and Roter is about as useful as outdated Imac.

Not dreadlord tho, dreadlords ok :p

Ill do predictions tonight :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

I believe Redemption's easy stroll to the finals let's them tie MeetYourMaker and X-Clan for 6 consecutive visits to the finals. Win or loose, if they make it to the finals next month they create a new milestone.

I'm excited to see Brilliant Team vs Phoenix. That should be a good, unpredictable match.

Crazy Tronners is getting a lot of applicants from new and old players lately. Seems like they are the hot team this year. I wouldn't be surprised if both squads made it into the Bowl.

I'm really hoping uNk+friends has some chemistry. All that time spent on LOL makes for an interesting dynamic when these guys decide to rezz-up their lightcycles. Last time we saw this lineup they went to the finals.

Also, I should be around to substitute is anyone is short a program.
RoterBaron1337
Core Dumper

Post by RoterBaron1337 »

im predicting the finals,

CT vs RD

First match will be for RD with what? 20-30 points lead

Second match will be for CT because defends lacks

Third match will be for RD because roter is now sweeping

will be some good games and i wish all a nice sunday and to have fun if u are playing!
Kappa
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

J Dawg wrote:Yeah I didnt wanna do predictions because a lot of people just flame (all of rd <3)

good turnout, I also think brilliant team will fare well this ladle, but we are at a point where if a team isnt more than 95% precise with there moves then thats game, the style of fortress is at a peak of its skill cap in regards to CT and RD , as it has been before (you all remember the mYm days, SP days, X clan, Anarchic warriors) all fortress Titans that can Can stay in finals for a vey long time.

With all that said, RD should quit while they are ahead :p rd has been around since ladle 60 something, and blessed with players who are more than good enough to win. CT has had 7 years of power, overall ladle wins are impressive taking the fact that CT wasnt given talent like redemption. I find it amusing how rd says they are a top clan, yet out of 6 finals they have only won twice, and they only have beaten CT once since the Bowl season has started. that being said, in the limbo before bowl season rd was defeated again.

So yeah, Rd sucks flame flame flame.. Gazelle thinks the Miami Dolphins are good when they are not, souls as girly as cody, and Roter is about as useful as outdated Imac.

Not dreadlord tho, dreadlords ok :p

Ill do predictions tonight :)
1) I hate you.... <3

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-mDSJsf1w

3) thanks for 1 of those ladle wins

4) I think 6 straight final appearances says enough about us being a top clan ;)

5) Soul is girly, and yes Roter is useless. :D

6) We werent given talent, Soul stole it.. come on that takes a little bit of work.. give him some credit at least :P
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

@Sine: RD will make an interesanting milestone if they win the ladle

"Most ladle wins in one year"
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

orion wrote:@Sine: RD will make an interesanting milestone if they win the ladle

Nobody has ever won 5 ladles in a year?
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Gazelle wrote:
orion wrote:@Sine: RD will make an interesanting milestone if they win the ladle

Nain
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Edit: nvm I'm an idiot.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

and it has been a pleasure tying/breaking all of their records ;)
J Dawg wrote:With all that said, RD should quit while they are ahead :p rd has been around since ladle 60 something, and blessed with players who are more than good enough to win. CT has had 7 years of power, overall ladle wins are impressive taking the fact that CT wasnt given talent like redemption. I find it amusing how rd says they are a top clan, yet out of 6 finals they have only won twice, and they only have beaten CT once since the Bowl season has started. that being said, in the limbo before bowl season rd was defeated again.
I love the girly part the best.

Clarification:
1.You do realize only the past two ladles have been part of this bowl season, correct?
2.We have made it to the last 5 finals, not 6 -- yet. So 2 wins out of last 5 finals. And looking through ladle results, i don't think ct ever came close to this? :D

You have some weird obsession with rd man, lay off

btw Rd is 5-2 against ct
gg nerds

----------------------

as a side note: Roter, that is the nicest post you've ever made on these forums
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

orion wrote:
Gazelle wrote:

Nain
Orion is incorrect. Speeders won 5 Ladles in a year starting from L-26. I'm not a fan of that milestone simply because "a year" is rather arbitrary. A calendar year? Any 12 month period? Do we start counting years based on the first month of Ladle, which is October? As a milestone it is rather loose compared to "total number of" or "most consecutive," though it is still an achievement.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

I wasnt wrong, L29 was in January 2010 and L26 was in 2009.
Im counting Ladles January/December, I think the milestone is interesanting, but its ok if you dislike it.