Ladle 73 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

J Dawg
Round Winner

Ladle 73 Predictions

Post by J Dawg »

Octa Finals:

Solarcolds Final Team Vs. Serenity (2-1): Solarcolds goal is to do the best he can before he departs, and serenitys ladle roster is usual not a full 6.

Crazy Tronners Beta Vs. Kill st. (2-1): kill st. blah blah blah mystery is probly durka. and if im not mistaken liz and pyrrhic are inactive, appleseed doesnt fortress enough, so basically they will depend on concord and durka to carry them.

Immortal Dynasty Vs. Phoenix cinders (2-0): ID team is slowly progressing like any clan, and after there win against rd last ladle, maybe they will fare well.

Quarter Finals:

Solarcolds Final Team Vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha: (0-2): CTa is coming back and is ready for business. Solarcolds team may look moderately skillful, but his final team will have to come to a stop here.

eXtreme Volume Vs. Rogue Tronners (0-2): thank god we have new clans these days, maybe next time we will have more than 11 teams sign up -_-. Extreme volume is new, and sadly for them, they face rogue tronners. Lets hope rogue gives them tips and what not :)

Crazy Tronners Beta Vs. Phoenix Embers (2-1): Phoenix lucked out against ctb last time, but ctb is coming back and reinforced with talent, could go either way, but ctb will come out victorious.

Redemption Vs. Immortal Dynasty (2-1): ID team re groups after there win against cinders and ends up winning a match against redemption. But redemption has made it to finals consecutively for awhile, and they plan to again.

Semi Finals:

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Rogue Tronners (2-1): Cta has had numbers on the grid as of recently, where rogue tronners activity is seeming to falter. DGM will continue to be a pain in the pass with his skillful center attacks. Rogue tronners have been known to be unexpected, which Is why I'll give them one match. But cta is coming back with more than enough to take down rogue.

Crazy Tronners Beta vs Redemption (1-2): congrats to Beta team to getting a seed! too bad you couldnt make final, apparently redemption has dubs on finals these days.

Championship:

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Redemption (???) Oh gawd who knows whats going to happen this time. Im all out of ideas! Redemption comes back with there array of talent, aiming to stop Crazy tronners from there potential 3peat. Crazy tronners Are determined to Win one more time and make history, this will truly be a Ladle to watch, So go watch it!!!
Last edited by J Dawg on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Ladle 73 Predictions

Post by sinewav »

J Dawg wrote:Phoenix lucked out against ctb last time...
Phoenix played way better than CTb. Go watch the recordings. Phoenix has a playbook and excellent teamwork. CTb was sloppy. The only reason Phoenix didn't demolish CTb is because they are individually inexperienced and with that comes sloppy zone handling and miscommunications. If they meet again this Ladle, you can bet CTb will have to work even harder than last month.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

sinewav wrote:Phoenix played way better than CTb. Go watch the recordings. Phoenix has a playbook and excellent teamwork. CTb was sloppy. The only reason Phoenix didn't demolish CTb is because they are individually inexperienced and with that comes sloppy zone handling and miscommunications. If they meet again this Ladle, you can bet CTb will have to work even harder than last month.
I dont think he was meaning it rude to pheonix.. he is biased he is in CT..

Why so defensive? :p
Venijn
Round Winner

Post by Venijn »

sinewav wrote:
J Dawg wrote:Phoenix lucked out against ctb last time...
Phoenix played way better than CTb. Go watch the recordings. Phoenix has a playbook and excellent teamwork. CTb was sloppy. The only reason Phoenix didn't demolish CTb is because they are individually inexperienced and with that comes sloppy zone handling and miscommunications. If they meet again this Ladle, you can bet CTb will have to work even harder than last month.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

When you come back from 54 - 92 to win, it has nothing to do with luck, when we played to our ability, we caused you many problems, and when we were all over the place, you took advantage. We just lack consistency and the experience to carry it through more often than not, but we're getting there!

Anyway, gl hf all, super psyched!!!
Click. Image
Lowkey
Core Dumper

Post by Lowkey »

Because we need it gazzy.
To say we lucked out may be fair based on the scores and outcome but we had to have several near perfect rounds to win.
So I appreciate sines back-up and phx plans to come strong this ladle. CtA rematch! 8)
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Gazelle wrote:Why so defensive? :p
He was picking on my team!

Oh wait, no he wasn't...

But seriously, after watching some of their recent performances I think Phoenix is a sleeper team that is about to wake up.
theo
Round Winner

Post by theo »

Duke Leto Atreides wrote:Without change something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

I think we loss because we sucked, specially on defense. About phoenix, they started playing ladles 1 year ago and last result against a good team like CTa was 2-0 (100-20 aprox) :snail:
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

You all know it's going to be a CTa vs CTb final
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Boring, biased predictions. Everyone outside (and most inside) ct knows their B team is trash.
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

woof wrote:Image
LOL!

as to what gazelle said. Yeah, Im just biased, But not really. If I was truly biased I would have a cta vs. ctb final, but I didnt because I wanted these to be somewhat factual :stubble:

and, sine, to say ctb did sloppy, and then say that phx is individually inexperienced so they are sloppy and miscommunicate, doesnt that make phoenix sloppy too? ctb has a lot of individual skill, but there communication is rather new. isn't that all the more reason why ctb will do well? Think about it, phx has been playin collectively with there team for awhile. Ctb just came back last month and almost beat them. I just wanna see a nice brawl between ctb and phx :p

@liz: you were inactive and now your back? God damnit.. For a second we were starting to have a drama free community :p I am sure, like every other clan your in, that you will tear that one into little pieces and then advance to ruining yet another clan full of nice people :D

I would love for phoenix to come out nicely this ladle, but they have some competition of there own
ImageImageImageImageImage
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

kyle wrote:You all know it's going to be a CTa vs CTb final
Pfsh, Phoenix vs Phoenix final is more likely
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

someone needs a waxing and diet