SBX - Sumo Bar Experience [ Sunday Aug 18 ] [Brackets Up!]

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

woof
Round Winner

Re: SBX - Sumo Bar Experience [ Sunday Aug 18 ] [Brackets U

Post by woof »

Usually Z man records these :P.

Light thanks a bunch for hosting this you're awesome.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

I'll probably stream this, so if you want to rewatch it you can.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

ElmosWorld wrote:I'll probably stream this, so if you want to rewatch it you can.
I'd possibly be willing to help with commentating while I play or when I get knocked out if you need someone else.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Overrated wrote:
ElmosWorld wrote:I'll probably stream this, so if you want to rewatch it you can.
I'd possibly be willing to help with commentating while I play or when I get knocked out if you need someone else.
I too would love to help out as well if you need a person :p
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

If someone wants to fight instead of me, please do so. I could play but only 20 minutes later at best, since my football club is playing that day :D And I kind of wanna see them perform, because I missed their first match :)

So if someone wants the spot, just take it :)
Signature? wtf...
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

So unless Liz wants to give me the info for the arma twitch account, I'll be streaming on my account at twitch.tv/redgrover I'll start before the first round and stream my match then whichever match I feel will be the best match until the finals. If anyone has a cockpit/camera setup they want to use let me know otherwise ill just use my custom cam with the default cockpit.

As for commentating, I was going to use Skype so whoever wants to join just let me know your Skype. Ill be on in about 7 hours if someone could help me test it.

glhf
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

looking forward to it elmo!
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

I'm on a birthday party so I don't exactly know when I'll be back, hopefully in time though.
asdfasdf
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by asdfasdf »

Hey light,

I was just wondering: if I dc mid-match, do I get my points back? If so, how do I get them back mid-match.
Light

Post by Light »

asdfasdf wrote:Hey light,

I was just wondering: if I dc mid-match, do I get my points back? If so, how do I get them back mid-match.
Sort of a tough one, but if your opponents / audience agrees with what you say, I guess I would, or another mod. If there's no proof though and they disagree, I don't know what to tell ya ..
asdfasdf
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by asdfasdf »

Oh, I was more meaning if my computer crashed, which has been happening occasionally lately. I don't think that people could dispute my leaving suddenly xD.
Light

Post by Light »

asdfasdf wrote:Oh, I was more meaning if my computer crashed, which has been happening occasionally lately. I don't think that people could dispute my leaving suddenly xD.
I was talking about disputes about the score you had. Since I won't be able to keep track of every user, plus I'll be trying to play, I gotta go off of what others are agreeing with unless there's a mod present. Hopefully people ain't dicks about it. Most don't seem to be. :P Hopefully we don't gotta find out though. Good luck.
asdfasdf
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by asdfasdf »

I'll try to screenshot if I can, I guess.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

It'd be ideal if a mod were there to try to reset your score as soon as you were to return, but if one isn't it's far from ideal to wait. Not only should you not hold everybody up, it could seriously disorganize the tournament if you try to pause a match between rounds.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Light

Post by Light »

PokeMaster wrote:It'd be ideal if a mod were there to try to reset your score as soon as you were to return, but if one isn't it's far from ideal to wait. Not only should you not hold everybody up, it could seriously disorganize the tournament if you try to pause a match between rounds.
I wasn't talking about putting the game on pause to add it. But tryin' to get a hug while playing shouldn't be extremely hard, but then again it might .. If it happens, hopefully a mod is available, but I don't know .. I guess just hope it don't happen? lol It'd probably screw him over even if he got the points back since he'd have to spend time doing that. I don't think one person should hold up the whole thing though. (sorry asdf)