Ladle 71 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

J Dawg
Round Winner

Ladle 71 Predictions

Post by J Dawg »

Octa Finals:

Immortal Dynasty vs. Serenity (2-1): Serenity is still getting better and I think they can pull off a win, but alas the experience ID team has in fortress will pull off the win.

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Speeders (2-0): Idk about you guys, but I've been dying for these two teams to go back at it after almost a year of not facing each other, were lucky to do this in the beginning! CT has been on the uprise, and SP still looks like they are still doing some internal R&R, so with that I give the win to ct.

Phoenix Flame Vs. RoadRunnerZ (1-2): I have still yet to see Phoenix team prove themselves in a ladle. Roadrunnerz have done it, beating Rogue tronners and ct after a few ladles went by. phoenix has been in the game with the same 30 members, and oddly they are still at the same level. Something will have to change in phoenix for them to advance past rZ.

That 71's Team Vs. Wot? (0-2): Wot has some pretty old granolas, tadd, safari, Sine (age wise ofc :D) this team definitely has the potential to do some serious damage this ladle.

OOps Vs. Phoenix fire (0-2): Not much to say here

uNk vs. Team Germany (2-1): Sunday is Weekly german Beer day, So all of team Germany will most likely be drunk.

Wild West Vs. Redemption (0-2): Redemption has squabbled some revolver players this ladle, could this be the team to beat? Nope, not at all.

Quarter Finals:

Rogue Tronners Vs. Immortal Dynasty (2-0): DGM Has taken the helm with poke I see, with there tactics they should easily take down ID team.

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. RoadRunnerZ (2-0): RoadrunnerZ have been losing members due to there ladle wwin and the departure of there founderand leader, zero. I think once they figure out some activity problems they'll be back on top soon!

Wot Vs. Phoenix fire (2-0): Is it NY? then both teams will be kinda screwed. I give it to wot due to the skill level of the team of Wot.

uNk Vs. Redemption (0-2): Redemption are always on and there A game is tough to beat. If gazelle is center unk may win, but I give the win to redemption because I loves Xyron.

Semi Finals:

Rogue Tronners vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha (1-2): could go either way, Over has decided to play with ct and whoever is replaced for overs spot in R will be the deciding factor here.

Redemption Vs Wot (2-0): wot has made it this far and even gained a seed, but alas redemption is going all out to get this win.

Championship:

Redemption Vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha (0-0): I honestly do not know who will win this one, redemption has quite the powerhouse, but Ct also has a powerhouse of its own. CT is also looking for vengeance as well over redemption. So you'll just have to wait and see!!
Last edited by J Dawg on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Venijn
Round Winner

Re: Ladle 71 Predictions

Post by Venijn »

J Dawg wrote:[phoenix has been in the game with the same 30 members, and oddly they are still at the same level.
Wrong on both counts. We've lost and gained many many members, there's about 9 players who have been there throughout, additionally as you didn't know most of the players before, how can you mark their improvement? Anyway, we'll see hopefully.

Anyway gl hf etc
Click. Image
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

J-Dawgg, your predictions are too uninformed! :P I'll take a stab.

Octa Finals:

Immortal Dynasty vs. Serenity (1-2): While ID is meddling around trolling people in fortress, ~'S. players are busy playing pickups and working on their up-and-coming fortress team. I expect it to be one of the more evenly matched games of this ladle, yet Serenity seems destined to take this one due to activity levels.

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Speeders (1-2): Maybe a few months ago, but currently it's a shock to see any CT players online. I don't expect a 2 day grace period to prepare CT for the game ahead of them. Speeders is certainly much more active these days, notably in pickups with Mkay, Syre, and the newest acquisition Watcher. CT might wake up and accidentally win a match, but Speeders is a more prepared team.

Phoenix Flame Vs. RoadRunnerZ (2-1): With Phoenix being an under-the-radar type of team, I don't expect rZ to be prepared for the Flame team they're going to be met with. The title of being a former ladle winner isn't enough alone to push rZ over the top, and I'm going to cite activity levels, again, to put Flame above rZ by a hard-fought margin.

That 71's Team Vs. Wot (2-0): Besides the fact that Jericho is a mindless asshole and is hardly capable of co-operating as a teammate, I don't see this team going far. There are a few notable names, but nothing active or significant enough to make it past the last-ladle seeded 71s Team.

OOps Vs. Phoenix fire (0-2): I like to think that we're prepared for this game.

uNk vs. Team Germany (1-2): With House being up against (Former?) teammates in uNk, I think he'll be looking to drag some skulls with his German teammates. uNk's lack of inactivity is going to lead to their ultimate defeat, with the slightly more beefed up team taking the cake by a mere match.

Wild West Vs. Redemption (0-3): DERP.

Quarter Finals:

Rogue Tronners vs. Serenity (2-0): Valiant effort to get this far, Serenity, but Rogue will take this warmup with ease. Experience plays a huge role in the Ladle, team S!

Speeders vs. Phoenix Flame (2-1): While I'm certain the talent on Flame can edge the win over Speeders, I think familiarizing with new teammates will hold Flame back from ultimately winning. It's a push either way, but I believe Speeders will be able to come out on top due to being exposed long-term to high talents, as well as coming off of a hot win against CT.

That 71s Team vs. Phoenix Fire (1-2): I believe a team with chemistry has the edge over a team of thrown together players. Assuming things are clicking right on Sunday, I feel like Fire could take an early lead and hold the 71s team back. It'll certainly be a battle, though.

Team Germany vs. Redemption (1-2):

Semi Finals:

Rogue Tronners vs. Speeders (2-0): Activity will only get you so far! Rogue is simply the team to beat.

Phoenix Fire vs. Redemption (1-2): While I like to think we're capable of battling this one out, I know Redemption is going to have their eyes set on the finals at this point. We could definitely steal a match and wake them up a bit, but coming away with the W is going to prove very difficult for the Fire team.

Championship:

Rogue Tronners vs. Redemption (2-1): Rogue is simply too hot at this point, and vov's back starts hurting too bad. Maybe next time.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

J Dawg wrote: uNk Vs. Redemption (0-2): Redemption are always on and there A game is tough to beat. If gazelle is center unk may win, but I give the win to redemption because I loves Xyron.
Heyyyy .... fuckkkkkk you.......... IM A DAMN GOOD CENTER COMPADRE.... HWRUR
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

Gazelle wrote:
J Dawg wrote: uNk Vs. Redemption (0-2): Redemption are always on and there A game is tough to beat. If gazelle is center unk may win, but I give the win to redemption because I loves Xyron.
Heyyyy .... fuckkkkkk you.......... IM A DAMN GOOD CENTER COMPADRE.... HWRUR
Drunk gaz is drunk 8)
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

J Dawg wrote: uNk vs. Team Germany (2-1): Sunday is Weekly german Beer day, So all of team Germany will most likely be drunk.
I don't see how being drunk leads to a worse performance ;)

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Oh? http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1974-04633-001

Visual disruption of the eyes. Team Germany will be taking a looooot of aspirin :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

Ratchet wrote:Rogue Tronners vs. Redemption (2-1): Rogue is simply too hot at this point, and vov's back starts hurting too bad. Maybe next time.
Are you sure about this? Hint: I wouldn't be playing in this matchup :P

Beer day on the other hand...
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

a medal for uninformed predictions ever
RoterBaron1337
Core Dumper

Post by RoterBaron1337 »

Team Germany has 6 players - 1 from Unk (House) 3 from RD (Dread, vov, me) 1 from CT (cronix) and 1 from SP (AI) and it seems like we are gonna play against Unk - RD - CT or SP dayum...
Attachments
tumblr_mh853bEJpE1s1q25wo1_400.gif
tumblr_mh853bEJpE1s1q25wo1_400.gif (988.83 KiB) Viewed 3729 times
Kappa
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

heheh yeah, sorry u wont have the chance to play CT or SP... :D
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

vov wrote:
Ratchet wrote:Rogue Tronners vs. Redemption (2-1): Rogue is simply too hot at this point, and vov's back starts hurting too bad. Maybe next time.
Are you sure about this? Hint: I wouldn't be playing in this matchup :P

Beer day on the other hand...
I clearly meant you would be carrying them from spectator mode...
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Gazelle wrote:heheh yeah, sorry u wont have the chance to play CT or SP or R or ID... :D
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

I think this ladle will be pretty good :)

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

S0lutai
Average Program

Post by S0lutai »

Just a quick prediction.
A tragedy is commonplace but in the end they go away.