Tron Ranking System opening now!

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Gazelle
Match Winner

Re: Tron Ranking System opening now!

Post by Gazelle »

Fippmam wrote:It's Liz.

-.- acting like you don't know.I have screenshots of you proclaiming your forbidden love for her.
Please... i would love to see them... LOL!
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Fippmam wrote:
Gazelle wrote:
Vogue wrote:i don't know who you people are but

haters make me famous
Famous? Who are you again?
It's Liz.

-.- acting like you don't know.I have screenshots of you proclaiming your forbidden love for her.

*snaps fingers*

No but really, back on topic. Orion, maybe you should put up a poll to see just where people stand on this. I think it's pretty obvious, but maybe statistical data will prove otherwise? Something along the lines of what Durka did on the AFL thread?

Thanks for your support Fipp, but i left this days ago. Sorry for those people who have signed up. I figured my cost are just a lot for what an american person could pay for anything, Me or someone could do something about it with lower cost if the community were bigger. Plus, some people looks really freegan.

Btw Cody, thanks for remind my son, afortunably I can support everything I want. The money gained was going to support an insane gay community, im sorry.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

orion wrote: The money gained was going to support an insane gay community, im sorry.

Lyl Cody, p.s come back soon ;)
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

orion wrote:Thanks for your support Fipp, but i left this days ago. Sorry for those people who have signed up. I figured my cost are just a lot for what an american person could pay for anything, Me or someone could do something about it with lower cost if the community were bigger. Plus, some people looks really freegan.
You should remove the payment option then so you don't just end up screwing someone out of their money, assuming someone may actually be interested enough to pay. They most likely wouldn't read through the whole thread to find this post.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Light wrote:
orion wrote:Thanks for your support Fipp, but i left this days ago. Sorry for those people who have signed up. I figured my cost are just a lot for what an american person could pay for anything, Me or someone could do something about it with lower cost if the community were bigger. Plus, some people looks really freegan.
You should remove the payment option then so you don't just end up screwing someone out of their money, assuming someone may actually be interested enough to pay. They most likely wouldn't read through the whole thread to find this post.
going now and fast
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

I will lock this before we find out what homophobic asylum orion is talking about and if Gazelle and Vogue are relatives or not. Looks like we were done here anyhow.