DF Throwdown

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Post Reply
visl
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:37 am

DF Throwdown

Post by visl »

Last edited by visl on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by LOVER$BOY »

All I can see is
Sorry.
This person moved or deleted the image.
Image

User avatar
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by Light »

LOVER$BOY wrote:All I can see is
Sorry.
This person moved or deleted the image.
Attachments
throwdownposter_zpsb9e0bc6c.jpg

User avatar
vov
Match Winner
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by vov »

Are all your "rules" actually settings enforced or is it only the old "the admin watches and slaps"? Because I don't like to be super cautious to not do what I can do (touching walls) and would prefer it to be impossible by physics in the first place.
I would like to play this if the settings are appropriate, but there aren't any yet and the explicit link to "rules" makes me suspect that they aren't really...

User avatar
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by Light »

vov wrote:Are all your "rules" actually settings enforced or is it only the old "the admin watches and slaps"? Because I don't like to be super cautious to not do what I can do (touching walls) and would prefer it to be impossible by physics in the first place.
I would like to play this if the settings are appropriate, but there aren't any yet and the explicit link to "rules" makes me suspect that they aren't really...
Forced physics would make loose pointless. That would take out the whole part of cycle control.

But no .. it's not forced physics. You have to avoid hitting by use of good timing.

User avatar
0000
Core Dumper
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by 0000 »

I would actually consider playing this if it were forced physics. Otherwise, I don't have the "skill" to even play legally. xD
Image

Cody
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 am

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by Cody »

Yea I can't play in this due to I'm a single binder.

visl
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:37 am

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by visl »

Quuuuaaaaaaaaaaid........

Open your miiiiiiiiiiind.




Expand your horizons, play loose a little here and there, learn to multi bind. I bet you'll like it ;)

User avatar
Soul
Match Winner
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by Soul »

This still happening? (I hope so!)
Chief Justice of the Armagetron Advanced Judicial System.
---------------
Notable Bans Issued:
Vogue - 12 month ban(x2)
Lucifer - 1 Day

User avatar
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by Light »

Soul wrote:This still happening? (I hope so!)
Yep.

User avatar
Renegade
Core Dumper
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by Renegade »

17 teams signed up, oooo, gonna need the big bracket. I hope someone else can donate a server or two!
Image

User avatar
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Re: DF Throwdown

Post by Light »

Renegade wrote:17 teams signed up, oooo, gonna need the big bracket. I hope someone else can donate a server or two!
The auths RINCLUDE has been added to the DFT wiki, if you could update your server. Thanks. (:

http://wiki.armagetronad.org/index.php/ ... figuration

Post Reply