This post is mostly directed at Flex, but also for clarifying things that may not have been clear in my previous post (3. and 6.). No need to read that much text if you're not interested in either. If mods/admins don't like this post (as it is partly off-topic) and want to delete it, please leave point 3. and 6. intact.
Flex wrote:1. Here you are actually trying to look down on me, as if you and I are comparable. As if you have made more or even the same amount of contributions to this game/community, as me. 2. You're nothing but a troll 3. and look what clan you're in; "Redemption", a reason why we're on this subject 4. and look what stance you're in now, trying to make sure the community isn't in a dialogue between each other, oh and on the basis of what? Where does this stemp from? I have no bloody clue! 5. Your hate for me come the same way you came from, out of the woodworks.
6. You even suggest that all it takes is to ask people to stop flaming and it doesn't require a community for that. 7. Well here I am, asking you to get off my dick.
1. Oh cool, you say "I have done more than you". For what point of this discussion is this important? (if it were true, but that's a whole other story)
-> I just see some mad guy trying to flame bait. Which I DO
look down upon. Stop it. It doesn't help you, nor me, nor anyone else.
2. Correct, I am a troll, but there are different types of trolls. I never try to harm or insult anyone who is friendly to me. For you I have no respect, because you are a flamer.
3. It is the reason YOU are on this subject. My post was from a point of view entirely independent from said clan. I have always been independent from it if no one ever has noticed it. I play in a team with other players. That's it. I like to play this game in a team with them, more than I would like to be in a team with some others (more than e.g you on that matter, for reasons stated in 1. and 2.). I do not participate in things other people on my team do if I don't like that. If people don't think this way, or even, like you apparently, don't think that others think this way, then I hereby correct you. A clan is not a team. I do not like the actions you associate with the clan whose team I am part of, the fact that I play for the team somehow makes you think I am though. This is not the case. If it were, flaming wouldn't be the right way nevertheless.
4. I can't read this, I assume you mean "You don't want us to find a solution to this problem" which is wrong, explained in part 3 of this post and part 1 of my previous one.
5. My personal disrespect for you comes from your behaviour to me and others, if your behaviour is located in the woodworks then you are right. Otherwise not. (The flaming part of this is already covered in 1.)
6 I am asking you to stop flaming right now. If you can't do it, then I will just continue to ignore you which I already always do on the grid. If you want to try to be smart now: The reason why I didn't ignore your post is a) to try again to ask you to stop flaming and b) because the community is involved in a way that could lead to unnessecary things because of your posts. Of course it does require a community for that. I just prefer not having a government-like institution which rules over the (fort and/or sumo) community and all of its subcommunities which I already stated in my 1st post; because I did never see the need for one and it may as well lead to more complications; particularly the committee/government being involved in making the drama and then ruling over others because they have more power. If it goes well, they only have as much power as the whole community grants them, but as member of said community, I vote against it.
7. Reading this as "f**k off", I won't, because of 6.b (The flaming part of this is already covered in 1.)