CTWF tourney 3 - February 17

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Vogue
Match Winner

Re: CTWF tourney 3 - February 17

Post by Vogue »

Smart thinking maybe, but did the "best ctwf team" really had to resort to that? Appears so, seeing as they lost to a bunch of CTWF noobs. I expected more.

Venijn
Round Winner

Post by Venijn »

Yeah, it was a great match Sine!

Gm also to PENTAKILL, although your trolling was largely ignored, does it make you feel better? Very disappointing, and ruined a good match.

It's amusing to see Phoenix being Doctored in Ethics by Liz and Gaz, who trolled us throughout.

Good to see you doing your best to keep us down too, why should there be any new talent? Why should anyone other than the same 3 or 4 clans win everything? It amazes me how hard you tried to put us down.

There's a reason it's hard to get new players into tron, when we try, people like you put up barriers.

Anyway, gl hf.
Last edited by Venijn on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click. Image

Cody <3
Match Winner

Post by Cody <3 »

BIG THANKS TO ROGUE TRONNERS

you guys always letting me play with you guys <3 its like I'm an unofficial Rogue.

Also gj to 451, came down to that last round!
NEW 1v1 Sumo SB Tournament SITE
http://1v1sb.weebly.com

woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

Tactics are tactics. wasn't there a similar issue to this about CTF in the past?

Nagi
Core Dumper

Post by Nagi »

Oh camon don't get angry because of this ****** Ven... Just ignore them, and hope they won't start the same shit as they did with Redemption. :)

Venijn
Round Winner

Post by Venijn »

At the end of the day, people look up to players who have the most skill, you should be setting a better example, rather than trying to put people off wanting to take part.
Click. Image

DaGarBBaGeMAN
Core Dumper

Post by DaGarBBaGeMAN »

Venijn wrote:Yeah, it was a great match Sine!

Gm also to PENTAKILL, although your trolling was largely ignored, does it make you feel better? Very disappointing, and ruined a good match.

It's amusing to see Phoenix being Doctored in Ethics by Liz and Gaz, who trolled us throughout.

Good to see you doing your best to keep us down too, why should there be any new talent? Why should anyone other than the same 3 or 4 clans win everything? It amazes me how hard you tried to put us down.

There's a reason it's hard to get new players into tron, when we try, people like you put up barriers.

Anyway, gl hf.
+1

GMs rd, phoenix flame, and 451. CTWF is fun - can't wait till next one. Thanks to Cody for subbing.
Image -made by az95

delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

Look at all the previous posts, and then realise why I didn't take part.
Aside from that, well done to my team, and my number one.

Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

lol pls stop whining over one person's opinion about your innovative "tactic", jesus

ggs all i had fun, especially in finals

Cody <3
Match Winner

Post by Cody <3 »

I have a suggestion,

go back to Best of 3 instead of 1 match <3 its more appropriate for this tournament in my opinion.
NEW 1v1 Sumo SB Tournament SITE
http://1v1sb.weebly.com

Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

Honestly, i dont know how much "trolling" i did, i mean.. your move was pretty low.. why the **** does one suicide at the end of a match to keep the other team from having a chance..

were you scared they were going to beat you? i mean it was a 4 axes map, you probably would've lost imo.. But still, that was lame..

On my part.. saying "That's Cute" once or twice shouldnt make you whine like this.. But understandable.. See you next time pheonix :) and believe me, we all want new talent to arise..

Venijn
Round Winner

Post by Venijn »

Gaz wrote:Honestly, i dont know how much "trolling" i did, i mean.. your move was pretty low.. why the **** does one suicide at the end of a match to keep the other team from having a chance..

were you scared they were going to beat you? i mean it was a 4 axes map, you probably would've lost imo.. But still, that was lame..

On my part.. saying "That's Cute" once or twice shouldnt make you whine like this.. But understandable.. See you next time pheonix :) and believe me, we all want new talent to arise..
Yes, that was the ONLY thing you said... and at the end of the day, they had 14 rounds to win! Again interesting to see my lecture in ethics come from great sources.
Click. Image

Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

I thought it was a smart tactic o.o

Edit: No need to turn this into a flame thread

gz pentakillahs, wish i could've played

Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

congratulations to pentakill.

pike
Round Winner

Post by pike »

Gz Pentakills, good games everyone. See you next year & play CTWF more until then :)

Finals recording:
http://dfiles.eu/files/fijyemj3y 5408 kb

(z,x,c is glancing, q,w is player change)