CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

User avatar
Tru
Round Winner
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:26 pm
Location: Russia

CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Tru »

First Round:
~'U: 1
_~Rogue Tronners~_: 2
_~R~_ with their roster is going to show what they are made of...

\\MeetYourMaker: 2
ID: 0
mYm as more experienced in brawl matches, gives no chance to ID


Semi Finals:
[ Laid to Rest ]: 2
_~Rogue Tronners~_: 1
_~R~_ as a good team is going to lose to group of well-skilled players

\\MeetYourMaker: 2
EA: 1
mYm is going to win this after they make themselves together after losing first match to EA

Finals:

[ Laid to Rest ] : 2
\\MeetYourMaker: 0
mYm enters this final with a strong will to win but [ Laid to Rest ] leaves no chance to them. Both matches are close.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Soul
Match Winner
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Soul »

First Round:
~'U: 1
_~Rogue Tronners~_: 2
Best matches of brawl probably. R seems to beat ~`U often though, so I'll give it to them.

\\MeetYourMaker: 2
ID: 0
mYm as more experienced in brawl matches, gives no chance to ID
Semi Finals:
[ Laid to Rest ]: 2
_~Rogue Tronners~_: 1
Judging from both rosters, it should be a pretty good match-up. LTR will probably win though.

\\MeetYourMaker: 0
EA: 2
Not sure who EA are....but I know that they are probably better than mym at ctf.

Finals:

[ Laid to Rest ] : 2
EA: 0
Overpowered
Chief Justice of the Armagetron Advanced Judicial System.
---------------
Notable Bans Issued:
Vogue - 12 month ban(x2)
Lucifer - 1 Day

User avatar
sinewav
Graphic Artist
Posts: 6303
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:37 am
Contact:

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by sinewav »

Soul wrote:\\MeetYourMaker: 0
EA: 2
Not sure who EA are....but I know that they are probably better than mym at ctf.
http://wiki.armagetronad.org/index.php/ ... 1#Brackets

Gaz
Round Winner
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Gaz »

sinewav wrote:
Soul wrote:\\MeetYourMaker: 0
EA: 2
Not sure who EA are....but I know that they are probably better than mym at ctf.
http://wiki.armagetronad.org/index.php/ ... 1#Brackets
^ What he said, u should really review something before making a comment :)

User avatar
Soul
Match Winner
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Soul »

http://wiki.armagetronad.org/index.php/CTF_BRAWL_20
http://wiki.armagetronad.org/index.php/CTF_BRAWL_22

I do plenty of "reviewing something"
Gz on your one round victory though :lol:
Chief Justice of the Armagetron Advanced Judicial System.
---------------
Notable Bans Issued:
Vogue - 12 month ban(x2)
Lucifer - 1 Day

Gaz
Round Winner
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Gaz »

Yes losing our first brawl, then beating them 1 match the 2nd, then winning vs U, which used to be one of the best brawl teams.. I still dont see your point ;)

Vogue
Match Winner
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Vogue »

I predict that R will win the brawl, and that Soul will remain obsessed with mYm in 2013.

User avatar
Soul
Match Winner
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Soul »

I was just minding my own business making my predictions. I think it is mym that is obsessed with me ;)
Chief Justice of the Armagetron Advanced Judicial System.
---------------
Notable Bans Issued:
Vogue - 12 month ban(x2)
Lucifer - 1 Day

User avatar
woof
Round Winner
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 am

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by woof »

@ the people trying to prove souls predictions wrong...LOL they're predictions....if you don't like them get over yourselves and prove it on the grid.

Gaz
Round Winner
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Gaz »

woof wrote:@ the people trying to prove souls predictions wrong...LOL they're predictions....if you don't like them get over yourselves and prove it on the grid.
lold, who are you again?

User avatar
woof
Round Winner
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 am

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by woof »

Gaz wrote:
woof wrote:@ the people trying to prove souls predictions wrong...LOL they're predictions....if you don't like them get over yourselves and prove it on the grid.
lold, who are you again?
lol. Not really relevant, but wolf.

Eliteopara
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:02 am

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Eliteopara »

Looks like Soul's predictions were right...LOL!

Slickster
Round Winner
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:46 am

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Slickster »

Soul wrote:First Round:
~'U: 1
_~Rogue Tronners~_: 2
Best matches of brawl probably. R seems to beat ~`U often though, so I'll give it to them.

\\MeetYourMaker: 2
ID: 0
mYm as more experienced in brawl matches, gives no chance to ID
Semi Finals:
[ Laid to Rest ]: 2
_~Rogue Tronners~_: 1
Judging from both rosters, it should be a pretty good match-up. LTR will probably win though.

\\MeetYourMaker: 0
EA: 2
Not sure who EA are....but I know that they are probably better than mym at ctf.

Finals:

[ Laid to Rest ] : 2
EA: 0
Overpowered
wd

User avatar
orion
Match Winner
Posts: 782
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by orion »

Gz Rogues, well played. Nice try EA. We will hav our revenge.
Image

User avatar
Monkey.D.Luffy
Average Program
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Grenoble

Re: CTF BRAWL 23 Predictions

Post by Monkey.D.Luffy »

Wow, longest brawl ever ftw :o gms everyone

Post Reply