International Sumo League [2013 season update page 10]

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Re: International Sumo League [2013 season update page 10]

Post by Gonzap »

it's unacceptable lot's of people show up but the organizer doesn't. Also servers weren't ready. Really annoying.
delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

I was under the impression that a couple of teams had boycotted, as well as receiving an unscrupulous PM...

I think a restart would be appropriate.
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

Just a suggestion: if you really want to restart this you better create a forums with separate sub-forums for each team so they can organize their schedule better. It's a 3 day league every week and nobody can really commit to show up on all of the 3 days, but if you have a forums where you can ask your team which day fits best for them more people will show up and teams will be able to pick their fights smoothly.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Gonzap wrote:Just a suggestion: if you really want to restart this you better create a forums with separate sub-forums for each team so they can organize their schedule better. It's a 3 day league every week and nobody can really commit to show up on all of the 3 days, but if you have a forums where you can ask your team which day fits best for them more people will show up and teams will be able to pick their fights smoothly.
Its canceled
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

lol

i dont even.....................