Ladle 61 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Ladle 61 Predictions

Post by ElmosWorld »

Opening Round

Matrix(0) vs. uNk(2) - 3t loses
\\MeetYourMaker(2) vs. RoadRunnerZ(0) - Rotc is too worried about predictions during the match, and mYm is able to capitalize
Wild West(0) vs. Phoenix(2) - If they show, they will be good matches, but I still think Phoenix will win.
Revolver(2) vs. 00ps(0) - wb to ladle Revolver
Redemption(0) vs. Speeders(2) - Hard to know who plays for each team, hopefully my internet holds up so I can play and they'll be close matches, but I think SP will emerge victorious.

Quarter Finals
Rogue Tronners(2) vs. Phoenix Wings(0) - Hard to pick against a pro like what, but I think R will win this one.
uNk(2) vs. \\MeetYourMaker(0) -
liz wrote:gaz jinxed it, we lose ladle, i get mad and mym disbands again
Phoenix(0) vs. Revolver(2) - nice warmup matches to get Revolver back into the swing of things
Speeders(0) vs. Crazy Tronners(2) - odd to see woned not listed as a team leader, but I think CT will be able to pull through and win it.

Semi Finals
Rogue Tronners(1) vs. uNk(2) - uNk wins the first match, R wins the second match, uNk wins a close third match to advance to the finals.
Revolver(1) vs. Crazy Tronners(2) - No idea who plays for Revolver, but haven't seen many around lately.

Finals
uNk(2) vs. Crazy Tronners(0) - In a match, that probably gets moved to an EU server, uNk wins ladle. gzgm
Overrated
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 61 Predictions

Post by Overrated »

Quick predictions for me this time, not in a mood to go in depth and what not.

Opening Round

Matrix (0) vs uNk (2)
I don't think Matrix will have enough to handle uNk.

\\Meet Your Maker (2) vs RoadRunnerZ (0)
Congrats on your first seed rZ, but unlucky draw with the new team looking for a similar result to their last appearances.

Wild West (0) vs <P)hoenix (2)
I still am unsure of WW's strengths, whether they'll have enough, or if they'll even show. On a side note, Wild West is the name of a tasty marinade at my place of work!

Revolver (2) vs OOps (0)
Oops.

Redemption/% (0) vs Speeders (2)
From what I heard, SP was disappointing last ladle. I think they'll pick up their slack this go around.

Quarter Finals

Rogue Tronners (2) vs <P)hoenix Wings (0)
I won't be there, but it's still R's to lose.

uNk (1) vs \\Meet Your Maker (2)
Not sure if uNk wants revenge, I'm sure they do given last month's ladle. Similar to SP, they might pick up their slack, and they've been a lot more active from what I've seen, but I'll go with mym 2.0. Wouldn't be surprised if uNk won.

<P)hoenix (0) vs Revolver (2)
Good warm up matches for a rusty Revolver team.

Speeders (2) vs Crazy Tronners (0)
If I recall, Cronix said he couldn't be there? I may be mistaken but that's a big hit for a team that appears it won't have Woned either.

Semi Finals

Rogue Tronners (2) vs \\Meet Your Maker (1)
I heard R looked sloppy when these two warred a couple weeks ago (I wasn't there, so I don't know). Seems like they'll be good matches, but I feel R will have the better day this go around.

Revolver (2) vs Speeders (1)
If Revolver is still rusty, they'll probably be in a tough spot. However, this is a US server and I feel that can only benefit them and this... Whatever you want to call it rivalry.

Finals

Rogue Tronners (2) vs Revolver (1)
This is a matchup I personally would love to see. Revolver has a few guys former R's and are still close to all of them. I feel this is ideal for both teams to want. I could possibly make this, but I don't think I'd come in the finals and ruin any chemistry that R already has. Regardless, I think it's R's to lose with a team that only is replacing one player from their ladle win last month.

Good luck guys. :]

Pre-submission edit: For some reason, I said I wouldn't go in depth and I'd be quick... Turns out I went a little more in depth than I wanted. Whatever. :]

Edit: bias bias bias bias bias bias bias
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Jrotc2012
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: Ladle 61 Predictions

Post by Jrotc2012 »

Opening Round

Matrix (0) vs uNk (2)
sorry matrix but uNK wants their seed back xD

\\Meet Your Maker (2) vs RoadRunnerZ (1)
dont care what anyone says. anything is possible. i mean rZ almost beat ct last time so how couldnt it be the same against MYM?

Wild West (1) vs <P)hoenix (2)
still voting phoenix. still got my bet!

Revolver (2) vs OOps (0)
well enough said.

Redemption/% (0) vs Speeders (2)
i like the redemption team but speeders have to bring themselves back from the last one soooo.
Quarter Finals

Rogue Tronners (2) vs <P)hoenix Wings (0)
GO ROGUE!

uNk (2) vs \\Meet Your Maker (1)
as much as MYM looks good. and is trying to take all the good players. uNK is a good team and i think they can do it.

<P)hoenix (0) vs Revolver (2)
sorry phoenix =/

Speeders (2) vs Crazy Tronners (1)
Speeders are bringing the comeback

Semi Finals

Rogue Tronners (2) vs uNK (1)
still saying GO ROGUE

Revolver (1) vs Speeders (2)
i think speeders prooved they came back..

Finals

Rogue Tronners (2) vs Speeders (1)
go rogue sp drops the ball.