Sumo Bar Qualifier Top 25 announced!

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

delinquent
Match Winner

Re: Sumo Bar Qualifier Top 25 announced!

Post by delinquent »

I'm not going to be arsey, since I doubt I would have made it into the top 25, but I wish cody had let me know that he had put me onto the Irish server. I got in with four rounds to go, and by the time I got back to Z-Mans the match hadn't even started. Anyway, next qualifier I should have decent broadband instead of a shitty dongle. And Cody, it's not a personal attack or anything, I know you were busy.
3B3B3B
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by 3B3B3B »

its not easy to manage it alone !!

GZ for work cody !!!
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

3B3B3B wrote:its not easy to manage it alone !!

GZ for work cody !!!
Yeah, thanks for organizing this, Cody.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

delinquent wrote:I'm not going to be arsey, since I doubt I would have made it into the top 25, but I wish cody had let me know that he had put me onto the Irish server. I got in with four rounds to go, and by the time I got back to Z-Mans the match hadn't even started. Anyway, next qualifier I should have decent broadband instead of a shitty dongle. And Cody, it's not a personal attack or anything, I know you were busy.
for some odd reason I was thinking you were in ID IE instead of Z-mans(maybe because i saw your post and was going to fit you into their server but forgot)

See Z-Mans, at first only you 4 showed up, so i was like GG you made it. but then viper showed up and then i was like well Zmans already ended , u(viper) can go to ID IE. and for some reason, i thought you were supposed to be in ID IE and viper was in zmans. Anyways, this was a results of people really not showing up and me trying to make sure there were a total of 8 in the final. Sorry :x, but i pmed you a fix to this mess :>
delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

Did you? In game or something? Sorry. If I didn't see that, I retract my statements. Overall, it was quite a fun event.