Ladle 60

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

User avatar
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy
Posts: 2035
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:05 am
Contact:

Re: Ladle 60

Post by dlh »

Manually collecting raw stat files from server operators is too much work. I made a program to sync raw stat data with a remote server. It's called armasync, and it's 85% completed. The remaining 15% is fixing an issue with SPAWN_SCRIPT, and fleshing out the data-loss prevention feature.

Filtering the stat data to only include real tournament matches isn't a difficult problem to solve. I'll just put the raw data on http://gridstats.com, and then players/team members can send me the links for the valid matches. I already have a script to extract a match from ladderlog.txt.

When armasync is ready for release I'll offer it to be used for tournaments, like the Ladle.

User avatar
1200
Round Winner
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:10 pm
Location: Another Planet

Re: Ladle 60

Post by 1200 »

Sounds like a master plan!

User avatar
þsy
Match Winner
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Re: Ladle 60

Post by þsy »

Amazing! Thank you :D

Post Reply