Ladle 53 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Ladle 53 Predictions

Post by Cody »

I hope i get players :)
Last edited by Cody on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

delete plz
Your message contains 10 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 21.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

~Loki wrote:If you can't take a Liz related commet compguy get off the Internet now!!!
Because there are much much better insult artist than Liz.

Spinoza said "There is no laughter in heaven because all laughter is based on pain".

So yes one must take an insult with a grain of salt, to take something someone said (especially Liz) so seriously compguy is a waste of everyones time..

Also I hope to surprise either Unk or CTB , both devastating teams gl hf.

Damn rose and his impossibly hard grinds!!!!!!!
I can take it. But, I think it is utter B.S. the status that you all give her. She is allowed to spew mean crap at people, yet for anybody else this is unacceptable. Of course, all mYm's are gonna attack me for pointing out the crap she spews. Well, I expected nothing less of you or anybody else that supports this kind of crap. But, the funniest thing of all is how you all follow her around like boys in High School that follow the mean head cheerleader.
I still stand on my position that this kind of crap should not be encouraged and should be actively discouraged. Insult me all you want, you only prove what kind of playground bullies you really are. The only thing worse than a sore loser is a mean winner. And that is what Liz is.
This is not about me "not being able to take it", this is about taking a stand against this kind of mean crap. So, go ahead, troll me, insult me, and say what you wish. So far, while i played the game tonight, about 8 people have shown appreciation to me in-game for the stand I have taken here. Of course, because of the Queen-Like status that liz has, and because she is an admin in pickup, nobody else is willing to post in support of me. No problem. I have nothing to lose by standing up against you children being unruly and mean.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
þsy
Match Winner

Post by þsy »

Compguygene, that was cool. I support you in your endevours!
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Why is everyone posting when my crown still isn't polished? Get to it, peasants.
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

I think liz was making fun of you all taking others' predictions so serious .. that's why she posted even more biased predictions than cronix. Calm down guys, it's Ladle time and we want to have fun.
þsy
Match Winner

Post by þsy »

Yeah, I don't see why it wasn't an mYm vs mYm final in her predictions.. I mean if there's a will there's a way, so they say
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

þsy wrote:I mean if there's a will there's a way, so they say
Yeah, bracket randomization never stopped SP :P
vogue wrote:Swift takes 0 risks
The common strategy by swift is taking no risks whatsoever
Patience is a virtue :D
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

~Loki wrote:If you can't take a Liz related commet compguy get off the Internet now!!!
Because there are much much better insult artist than Liz.
That's a fine attitude to have. There is always worse out there. And this isn't all of the internet, this is a forum we control; I see no reason to take everything else out there as gold standard.
compguygene wrote:I can take it. But, I think it is utter B.S. the status that you all give her. She is allowed to spew mean crap at people, yet for anybody else this is unacceptable. Of course, all mYm's are gonna attack me for pointing out the crap she spews. Well, I expected nothing less of you or anybody else that supports this kind of crap. But, the funniest thing of all is how you all follow her around like boys in High School that follow the mean head cheerleader.
I still stand on my position that this kind of crap should not be encouraged and should be actively discouraged. Insult me all you want, you only prove what kind of playground bullies you really are. The only thing worse than a sore loser is a mean winner. And that is what Liz is.
This is not about me "not being able to take it", this is about taking a stand against this kind of mean crap.
That, this moderator agrees with 100%.

That being said, this is a predictions thread. A certain amount of insulting is not only to be tolerated, but even required; the mere fact that you're predicting a team to lose can be read as an insult to their skills.

And *that* being said, liz went a little overboard. Derogatory terms for people who can't help their condition are certainly not appreciated around here (and will be snipped), joking or not. And almost everywhere else the reference to someone's faith in an unrelated topic would be a red flag, too.

So, keep it classy, k?
Paladin
Average Program

Post by Paladin »

owned wrote:@wap+theroze Nooooo don't bring memes here too. You have the entire rest of the internet to use them.
.uNk wins after every other team takes an arrow to the knee. Oh, one team took a sword to the chest and became a beggar instead.
owned
Shutout Match Winner

Post by owned »

I hate you paladin. I hate you sooooooooooooooo much.
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

owned wrote:@wap+theroze Nooooo don't bring memes here too. You have the entire rest of the internet to use them.
:P soz, couldnt resist.
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Can I spam ct forums with memes woned?
ppotter
Match Winner

Post by ppotter »

I love Penguin.
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

ElmosWorld wrote:Can I spam ct forums with memes woned?

Yes ofc you can. That will increase my post count :D
Signature? wtf...