Ladle 53 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

PokeMaster
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 53 Predictions

Post by PokeMaster »

Sorry again INW, heh. I was again addressing not you, but just a general mentality. Your posts had no influence on it (nor any relation to it).
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
þsy
Match Winner

Post by þsy »

I really don't think ladle is anywhere near a two-horse race, I am sure there will be some surprises on our side of the brackets, and I am not looking forward to SP vs Swift haha

I do love ladle though, gl hf!
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

I agree with roze there simply for fun that is all.. I believe ct can and will win this ladle.. and if mym uses a different lame tactic or even the same they will still lose. same with speeders
ImageImageImageImageImage
sufy
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by sufy »

CtB got pretty far on Dawg's bracket. Was probably roze and his impossibly hard grinds :P

After CT beats the open team and SP beats swift ( sorry titan :/ ) you've already got an intense match-up. But yeah, if they can win there, they're probably headed for the finals
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

J Dawg wrote:I agree with roze there simply for fun that is all.. I believe ct can and will win this ladle.. and if mym uses a different lame tactic or even the same they will still lose. same with speeders
haha, someone's mad
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

J Dawg wrote:Team.uNk vs. Crazy Tronners Beta (1-2): Elmo leading a ladle team.. that was almost as funny as Tu: dying
Do you want to put a wager on that? Loser quits tron.
wap
Round Winner

Post by wap »

Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

sufy wrote:( sorry titan :/ )
I forgive you!
PokeMaster wrote:I've never really understood why people so blindly pick their own clan/team to win it. It's like Titan believing in God.
I don't see the connection, are you sore after our talk last night? :lol:
Note to others who's gonna quote this.. before you start your thing: the "talk" wasn't related to God.
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

I am thinking about whether is should make my totally biased predictions or not... Last ladle I made none.

But this harsh form of criticism in here scares me a bit :D
Signature? wtf...
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

They should be over that issue now. Make them, let the in your opinion worst team win, try to not attack anyone, or go trolling and laugh about their serious faces ;)
Should be nothing wrong in just posting them :P
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

wap wrote:Image
LOL!
Boxed
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

Yeah, in the end each teams' performance decides, nothing else.
Last edited by dreadlord on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

@liz: mad wouldnt be the word I would use because I do not really get mad about anything

@elmo: Someones mad

@cronix: Biased predictions are the best predictions! make it CTA and CTB in finals
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

Cronix' mega uber ultra hardcore biased predictions incoming:

Opening Round

Speeders(2) vs. Swift(0) - Even tho Swift won CTa in the last Ladle they will not win this match against SP, because 1. EU server 2. SP is overall better I guess
3. the server does not suck that much :D

CTa(2) vs. OT(0) - I am sorry Open Team. You have a hard first round and unfortunately you have to try your luck in the next Ladle, because CTa is going to win this EZ PZ. Btw you only have 4 players atm :D

Speedhax(1) vs. TX(2) - TX cant hole. That will lose them one match, but overall they will be able to beat Speedhax.

ID(0) vs. PL(2) - PL just outclasses ID in this matchup. Even tho they only have one American player(algid).

Team.uNk(2) vs. CTb (0) - Me being totally biased in this matchup makes me tell you all that CTb aint stand a chance.

UNA(2) vs. Team Elite(1) - This is one of the most interesting matches in the first round. Not skillwise, but they are almost on the same skill level. That makes it a very close match. But in the end Thump is just too much.

Imagineers(2) vs. RoadRunnerZ(0) - Cody might troll us here very badly, but I think if he has 6 players they will be able to beat the RoadRunnerz. [me assumes there are some R players in there?]

mYm//(0) vs. \\mYm(2) - Longest first round match. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quarter Finals:

Speeders(1) vs. CTa(2) - See? I am really biased on this match. :D But I think CTa got this. Forreal.

TX(1) vs. PL(2) - DUDE! This is a close call. Like both teams could win there. Even tho TX is way more experienced and the fact I never saw PL playing ONCE in a ladle makes me say that PL wins this in 3 very close matches. And yes the server favors PL very much.

Team.uNk(2) vs. UNA(0) - Sorry. Just outclassed.

\\mYm(2) vs. Imagineers(0) - Yes..... nothing to add here.

Semi-Finals:

CTa(2) vs. PL(1) - Once again I am being biased muuuuuuuch. This will be an exhausting match for both teams, but in the end CT stands on top of PL.

Team.uNk(1) vs. \\mYm(2) - mYm is known that they are almost unbeatable on an US server and Team.uNk will not change that :(

Finals

CTa(2) vs. \\mYm(1) - God me being biased again. /me slaps me. This match will last atleast 42 hours. No school for you guys :D Every round about 20 minutes long. In the end Kyle hacks the server and makes CTa win it :o

You have laughed enough now.

GL HF to all :)
Signature? wtf...