Ladle 53 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Ladle 53 Predictions

Post by INW »

Opening Round

Speeders v. Swift 2-0

Crazy Tronners Alpha v. openTeam 2-0

Speedhax v. Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats 2-1 (Server advantage)

Immortal Dynasty v.Pure Luck 0-2

Team.uNk v. Crazy Tronners Beta 2-0

The United Noobs of Armagetron v. Team Elite 0-2

Imagineers v. RoadRunnerz 2-0

MeetYourMaker// v. \\MeetYourMaker 0-2

Quarter Finals

Speeders v. Crazy Tronners Alpha 2-0

Speedhax v. Pure Luck 2-1

Team.uNk v. Team Elite 2-0

Imagineers v. \\MeetYourMaker 0-2

Semi Finals

Speeders v. Speedhax 2-0

Team.uNk v. \\MeetYourMaker 0-2

Finals

Speeders v. \\MeetYourMaker 0-2

Make it 5 ladles in a row. Of the last 4, Speeders has won both EU finals and mym has won both U.S. finals.

mym takes this one with the server advantage!

We shall see!
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Ladle 53 Predictions

Post by Desolate »

How is it server advantage with half euros? I don't get it
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

if the other team has 4 or more euros, durr
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

Apparently TX has 5 Euros and Speedhax has 6, so INW is right :D
Signature? wtf...
sufy
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by sufy »

Speedhax beating tx AND pL is a little iffy, especially if their best guys show

Still, I'm feeling like sp and mym would eliminate whoever got into the semis, so I agree with the final
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Opening Round:

Speeders vs. Swift (0-2): concord, titan, koi.. oh my! and we all know this sp team is just led by insa and fofy.

Crazy Tronners Alpha vs. Open Team (2-0): Hax! We dont win!

Speedhax vs. Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats (1-2): Yes I still have faith in you Tx.. I have been seeing a couple of you on more lately and with xyron only more reason for your solidity.

Immortal Dynasty vs. Pure Luck (1-2): It is good to see ID back in the fortress game.. unfortunatly Pure luck is just the higher caliber clan.. and then.. you know.. theres syllabear.

Team.uNk vs. Crazy Tronners Beta (1-2): Elmo leading a ladle team.. that was almost as funny as Tu: dying

United Noobs of Armagetron vs. Team Elite (2-0): Sorry team elite but uNa finally has some great power within them.

Imagineers vs. RoadRunnerZ (2-0): well cody is on the team and he can basically win alone against this team.

\\MeetyourMaker vs. MeetYourMaker// (2-0): liz forgot to hook up with the randomizer this time.

Quarter Finals:

Crazy Tronners Alpha vs. Swift (2-0): I remember when we lost.

Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats vs. Pure Luck (2-1): Deso went into troll mode and made Koala RQ

United Noobs of Armagetron vs. Crazy Tronners Beta (0-2): uNa has star momentum but isnt enough for a solid ct team.

Imagineers vs. \\MeetYourMaker (2-0): please dont let me down cody.

Semi Finals:

Crazy Tronners Alpha vs. Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats (2-0): Tx left the last round due to inactivity.. wd raph.

Crazy Tronners Beta vs. Imagineers (1-2): could go either way deciding the players cody has..

Finals:

Crazy Tronners Alpha vs. Imagineers (2-0): A clean sweep for crazy tronners as they win there 9th ladle win tying speeders.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

I laughed out loud a lot J-Dawg. Good, witty predictions.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

I've never really understood why people so blindly pick their own clan/team to win it. It's like Titan believing in God.

Also, those aren't actual people on Cody's team, just fake names so that his team can't be d/q'd, haha!
Pr3
Round Winner

Post by Pr3 »

J Dawg wrote: Team.uNk vs. Crazy Tronners Beta (1-2): Elmo leading a ladle team.. that was almost as funny as Tu: dying
That was in poor taste & I don't appreciate you making fun of my teammate. You're an idiot if you really believe what you just said.
INW

Post by INW »

PokeMaster wrote:I've never really understood why people so blindly pick their own clan/team to win it. It's like Titan believing in God.
I prefer self, well team, confidence over self doubt.

I like to think of it as "We can win this guys!" instead of thinking "ya, we can't win gg".

And besides, the last time I had Speeders v. mYm in finals, I was right, mYm won.

And yea, I don't think J Dawgs predictions are anywhere close but hey, whadoyano, anything can happen.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

Yeah I wasn't really referring to your predictions spin.
INW wrote:I prefer self, well team, confidence over self doubt.
Me too, but I prefer even more the middle ground called being realistic. Actually, the best combo in my opinion is being technically realistic with your words, yet optimistic and/or confident with your tone. Example: "We can do this you guys!" Can = best loophole word. Doesn't mean we will, but it means there's a chance (and there's always a chance, no matter how thin). If somebody asked me if I believed we would "do this" after I said that, I'd answer truthfully whether we would or not, and if not, then the optimism could be transferred into a statement like "Nope, but let's give it a shot anyway!"

</rant>

Anyway, what I'm trying to say I guess is that you don't need to lie to yourself about what you honestly believe for the sake of confidence. There are other, much purer sources of it.

</dickishness>
Slickster
Round Winner

Post by Slickster »

PokeMaster wrote:I've never really understood why people so blindly pick their own clan/team to win it. It's like Titan believing in God.
LOL!

And funny predictions j-dawg but u so wrong.
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

why cant we just have a laugh about these predictions? They're so funny. just laugh. like this. Hhahaha. kgo, now you.
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
INW

Post by INW »

PokeMaster wrote: Anyway, what I'm trying to say I guess is that you don't need to lie to yourself about what you honestly believe for the sake of confidence. There are other, much purer sources of it.
Because I truthfully believe my can win. I'm not lying to myself. We've done it twice in the last 4 ladles, what makes you think we can't do it again?
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

Troll mode is for pickups only man