Ladle 52 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Overrated
Match Winner

Ladle 52 Predictions

Post by Overrated »

Hey, why not, Watch out for giant wall of text.

Sweet Sixteen

\\MeetYourMaker vs ~bye~1

For all intensive purposes, if another team possibly slips in looking to play, this is just to fill that spot. The team likely wouldn't be good enough or be prepared enough to put up a fight, however. So just in case.

\\MeetYourMaker (2-0)

Velocity vs Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats

All of the players in tx are better than Velocity's best player.

Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats (2-0)

CTA vs Swift >

Probably going to be the best matchup in this round. I can see Titan's new clan possibly surprising CTA and swiping a match, but when I look at these teams from top to bottom, I can't see Swift outplaying CTA to win. Just not enough time for Swift to develop strategies and a few of their pickups are still new. Not enough time to work out any kinks within themselves, and CTA has played with each other long enough to know what to do.

CTA (2-1)

pRu vs Team.unk

I'd like to believe pRu can upset this unk team, but unk is just overall better by a ton. If pRu can provide a full team and show teamwork, maybe they can sneak a match, but I don't see it happening.

Team.unk (2-0)

Rogue Tronners vs Open-Team

This is like Velocity vs tx. In most, if not all of R's players are better than Open-Team's best. Even then, Open-Team will have probably little teamwork and coordination, I don't see them doing much.

Rogue Tronners (2-0)

CTB vs RoadRunnerZ

I don't know who most of the people on the RoadRunnerZ team are...

CTB (2-0)

Pure Luck vs Teamelite

Pure Luck has a lot of good players, Teamelite has a few decent.

Pure Luck (2-0)

Speedhax vs Speeders

Pretty unlucky draw for the SP teams having to face each other, however, I see the Speeders team holding their best players, and Speedhax will have their troubles. I wish I could use rust as an excuse

Speeders (2-0)

Elite Eight

\\MeetYourMaker vs Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats

Can mYm keep up their streak? They've played the best out of everyone the past few ladles, and don't appear to be slowing down. Being rested, but tx will definitely have more of an advantage with at least a couple warmup matches. But even then, I think mYm works very well together, and it'll be difficult to stop them. If Xyron, Durka and olive all show up for tx, this could turn out to be very close. But until someone can prove to me mYm can be beaten, however, I have to say they'll be the one to pull through. tx will snag one, but mYm will win the last one convincingly.

\\MeetYourMaker (2-1)

CTA vs Team.unk

This one might just come down to the server they're in. If it sticks in the US server, Woned will possibly have the advantage at whoever he plays against in center. That's not a guarantee though. I'm not sure which matchup I would say will be the best, and the one to lookout for, since these teams are probably evenly matched in a US server. I'm also curious if unk will play Elmo or bmg instead since it'll be a US server. If one, or both of them plays, I think the strategy they would normally play as will also change. Just that thought makes me wonder if unk can keep up with CTA.

CTA (2-1)

Rogue Tronners vs CTB

I believe this one will depend on who shows up for R. If R can get their solid six to show up, then they will definitely have an advantage over CTB. The US server also doesn't help matters for CTB. Given the fact most of R's players are in the US, and making MB's ping considerably worse, it might create a few matchup problems for them down the line. The server won't control the match however, obviously the team that plays better will win, and I see R as the better team with the solid six if they show up.

Rogue Tronners (2-1)

Pure Luck vs Speeders

This one will be interesting, because Pure Luck has shown a lot of promise and look like they can be a very dangerous team. SP's team is equally as dangerous though, if not more. I would not be surprised if this goes either way. Both teams can win, and I'm sure Pure Luck is looking to get a seed as their major goal. If they get past this, I wonder what the next stop could be for them is.

Pure Luck (2-1)

Final Four

\\MeetYourMaker vs CTA

I think CTA is the only team that will be able to give mYm an actual run for their money. Given their early exit last ladle, I think CTA wants to come back and prove something to everyone remaining. mYm's team is still probably playing the best out of everyone right now, but anything can happen between two power teams.

CTA (2-1)

Rogue Tronners vs Pure Luck

I'd like to say R will be able to beat Pure Luck, but something tells me it's not that simple. Pure Luck has proven they can beat R, but that was a time when they weren't the most prepared group. It wouldn't have helped R much if they were prepared, but they were behind for most of the matches. With some practice and time spent, if R has their solid six (much like the matches before) they could win. The question I have is will Pure Luck play like they want to win? My guess is R just won't be prepared or have the players they need in order to win, and Pure Luck will ride the raw emotion to make it to their first finals.

Pure Luck (2-1)

Finals

CTA vs Pure Luck

I feel like this won't be the best final. I feel the three best teams in the entire bracket were put on the upper and that Pure Luck took advantage of the overall easier schedule they had before. I feel CTA will be on top of their game, having the hardest schedule and be able to win their (insert amount I don't know)th ladle.

CTA (2-0)

Grats CTA

PS: I feel like I made no sense... Maybe it's the not sleeping exhaustion...
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Ladle 52 Predictions

Post by syllabear »

Oh dear, I hope we don't get to the final, I'll be exhausted :/
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

ALERT: This is totally Biased.

Sweet Sixteen:

\\MeetYourMaker Vs. Bye (2-1): mYm couldn't take the pressure...

Velocity Vs. Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats (1-2): Oh tx.. I wish You could become more active and because of this you lose the first round.. but you pull out (hehe) in the end.

CTA Vs. Swift > (2-1): This should be a good match.. CTA will have trouble in the beginning but alas the newly swift clan wont be able to out run this power house.

pRu Vs. Team.uNk (0-2): Just dont let bmg play and youll win

Rogue Tronners Vs. Open-Team (2-1): I know The skill level of Opt varys every month.. thats why I am giving them the first win in the round.

CTB Vs. RoadRunnerz (2-0): Mb's 7 wives pissed him off to the brink...

Pure Luck Vs. Team Elite (1-2): This is expected to be a good match In my opinion. I think that Teamelite will upset pLx and will Be hungry for the next round.

Speedhax Vs. Speeders (2-1): Dont get me wrong I love Sp.. But the Speeders team Winning is just "Insanity"...

Elite Eight

Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats Vs. \\MeetYourMaker (2-1): Liz will lose her focus after trolling Durka too much.. But durka stays strong to beat this New behemoth team called Meet your maker.

CTA Vs. Team.uNk (2-0): Havent seen many uNk.ers on lately.. so ill give the win to cta

Rogue Tronners Vs. CTB (1-2): Firstly.. MB.. Its Swim suit.. not Suite im getting shorts not renting an apartment.. Secondly This will be a very good match, I am honestly not sure who to pick.. but being biased as I am I give CTB the win.

Speedhax Vs. Team Elite (0-2): Speed hax just wont have it in them after taking down Sp.. And team elite shall glide through this match.

Final Four:

Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats Vs. CTA (0-2): After Woned is finished dealing with slashes shit.. He'll choke Durka with as much power as possible.

CTB Vs. Team Elite (1-2): Or rogue tronners... Team Elite is Bringing their name pride and takes the win.

Championship:

CTA Vs. Team Elite (2-1): This should be a good match for team elite.. They have taken down many tronning titans and proven their skill as a clan.. But Crazy Tronners Alpha are named that for a reason.. and no matter what team elite throws at them.. surely CTa will plow through this clan winning CT their 9th ladle win.
ImageImageImageImageImage
~Loki
Average Program

Post by ~Loki »

Agrees with dawg* Except for the unk comment I have mainly seen them in pickups that's doesn't make them inactive.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Nicely done Over, I like your view of the matches and that you made unbiased predictions. I'm hoping to read more of these, as every month they're all shit.
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

vogue wrote:Nicely done Over, I like your view of the matches and that you made unbiased predictions. I'm hoping to read more of these, as every month they're all shit.
mines shit :D but I do feel team elite will make some upsets this ladle Tbh
ImageImageImageImageImage
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

J Dawg wrote:mines shit :D but I do feel team elite be upset this ladle Tbh
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami