Ladle 51

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Ladle 51

Post by sinewav »

Cody wrote:Just me guessing but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your brother.
Whelp, that's the breaks! :roll:
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

All good matches, 2-0.

Can't wait for next month as always.
garisimo
Average Program

Post by garisimo »

Grats to the champs on their decisive Final Match. Thank you to all the admins/slaves who did all the hard work for all of us to enjoy a well organized LADLE.
A big Thank you to all the Clanless People who joined the Open Team. Next ladle is ours!

Peace out! and see you on the FORT SERVERS!
teen
Round Winner

Post by teen »

GZ mYm. very well done
Nelhybel
Round Winner

Post by Nelhybel »

Congratulations to mYm for winning their second Ladle!
Feel free to contact me here or on the grid if you would like assistance or support in beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
---
uNa| United Noobs of Armagetron Forums
-=}ID< Immortal Dynasty Forums
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

woo gz mym! I kind of didn't consider you guys too great of a team before, because ya'll are mostly US sumoers who play not much outside of US sumo, but you've proved me wrong! I'll watch out for ya now ;)

congrats!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
AshitakA
Average Program

Post by AshitakA »

Graz mym, graz open-team!

Btw, a little question……
What do you think? Should open-team mean: everyone can join, or everyone can join, when signed up?
Imagine, there are two subs, one who signed up on wiki and another who did forget to. And then, the one who signed up is afk at the moment of need. Is it allowed to invite someone who didn’t sign up? Or is it like that only the players who are listed on the wiki page should join? And if there are only 4 players, can they start the match and wait for some others?

For the future of Open-Team,… If you have an idea, let us know!
To be or not to be – that is the question:... (William Shakespeare)
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

It doesn't matter if you are signed up on the wiki.

Anyone who isn't signed up on the wiki can play, they would be called a "sub".
garisimo
Average Program

Post by garisimo »

Hence the open team. The captains decide who subs for who
raph
Average Program

Post by raph »

PokeMaster wrote:because ya'll are mostly US sumoers who play not much outside of US sumo
congrats!
Like you? :)

Gz, I had fun
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

AshitakA wrote:Is it allowed to invite someone who didn’t sign up? Or is it like that only the players who are listed on the wiki page should join? And if there are only 4 players, can they start the match and wait for some others?
The rules are fairly clear on this, so please look over them when you have a chance. Regarding subs:

A sub is any player who hasn't played for another team on the day of Ladle, whether they are signed up on the wiki or not. Also, "substitutes may be added until the start of the semi-finals. After the semi-finals begin, a team needs the approval of the opponent to add a substitute."
Nightmare
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Nightmare »

sinewav wrote:
Cody wrote:Just me guessing but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your brother.
great so now i cannot participate in ladles... i should not have to face the consequences for something my brother did and i have already pmed zman telling him this. My team should not be pentalized for this and they were a man short.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

Nightmare wrote:
sinewav wrote:
great so now i cannot participate in ladles... i should not have to face the consequences for something my brother did and i have already pmed zman telling him this. My team should not be pentalized for this and they were a man short.
blame your brother. Anyway Just see if the team will play in a ladle server you're not banned in.
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

Dunno why but I called it in my mind, gz mYm! :)
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Nightmare wrote:great so now i cannot participate in ladles...
You can totally participate in Ladles, you just can't play in servers banning your IP. Try playing at a friend's house through their IP. Also, your team could find a sub for the matches you can't participate in.

Sorry, but bans are there for a reason. It's unfortunate this has happened to you, but it's not the problem of Z-Man or anyone else here. Eventually, you'll have a place of your own and your brother won't ruin your fun!