WST 8

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Re: WST 8

Post by LucK »

So far we are missing 3 servers. If anyone has a server to offer please add it to the wiki just in case we need backups.
dariv
Round Winner

Post by dariv »

I don't have team leader. dariv@forums
pLxDari - Challenge us!
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

It's in the cfg for you to have it. Just find me and I will op you.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

we'll add two or more servers soon
phantom6

Post by phantom6 »

i still cant find it
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

Word wrote:we'll add two or more servers soon
Okay thanks word.

Z-man's server should be up soon. If you were scheduled to play in a Rogue server then check this topic close to the start of the tourney to see where you will be playing.
phantom6

Post by phantom6 »

o ok thanks guys
phantom6

Post by phantom6 »

u think u can tell someone to make us play in a us server because we will lag in euro
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

phantom6 wrote:u think u can tell someone to make us play in a us server because we will lag in euro
Sorry bro we don't have that luxury at the moment. We are very short on servers so you take what you get and be happy about it :)
phantom6

Post by phantom6 »

o no its fine i found zmans thanks for the help its ok here
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

Okay so Bellum is putting up a server and that will take the place of Rogue #1. Taz is putting up a server also and that will take the place of Rogue #2. A big thanks to both of them and thanks to the rest of the server owners for their contributions.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

R servers are up. There are two #2's, which I don't have time to fix right now, so just use common sense when picking one (just make sure everybody ends up in the same server, and if you need to custom connect, use irc (!sd -v rogue #_) for the proper IP). As always, I advise people to use these servers as little as possible, as they always end up lagging pretty badly for euro players. Find backup/empty servers where necessary/possible.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

PokeMaster wrote:R servers are up. There are two #2's, which I don't have time to fix right now, so just use common sense when picking one (just make sure everybody ends up in the same server, and if you need to custom connect, use irc (!sd -v rogue #_) for the proper IP). As always, I advise people to use these servers as little as possible, as they always end up lagging pretty badly for euro players. Find backup/empty servers where necessary/possible.
Okay sorry didn't know you were putting the servers up sorry. But since you said use them as little as possible we will use the others and use yours as backups. Thanks though poke it is much appreciated.
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

pru servers are up :)

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

teen
Round Winner

Post by teen »

why is this at the worst possible time............................................... next time please make it like 3-4 hours earlier..