[Predictions] WST 7

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Eckz
Core Dumper

[Predictions] WST 7

Post by Eckz »

Eckz'

First Round:

Gazrobscenesoap vs. The Barmy Bandits:
Gazelle has become an increasingly good sumo player. I feel as though he'll be the centerpiece for this team and will be able to warrant them an easy win versus The Bandits, who I think aren't anybody special if they are who I think they are--randoms.
Gazrobscenesoap wins, 2-0.

The Crazy Ones vs. The Underdogs
I'm not sure how Olive will be able to pull a strong team together with not that much time remaining till the WST begins. If Emphasis is playing well and MB53's ping isn't suckish, then I think they'll be able to win. Cronix, being a recent CT recruit will be looking to impress the rest of the team. However, if Olive is able to get a team together and show up on time, lolx, then I think it'll be a tough battle, but with organization on their side, then I say The Crazy Ones win a tough battle.
The Crazy Ones win, 2-1.

-.- vs. _~RogueTronners~_
I have a feeling that -.- isn't anything special. Assuming that Poke, Titan, and Lackadaisical play, then you can expect an easy win for Rogue Tronners.
Rogue Tronners win, 2-0.

uNa Alpha vs. Thunderbolts
Thunderbolts, previously Thunderbirds, was a strong team last WST. Hamar and Sixzero are good at what they do: playing in small areas, tight grinds, and intimidating others without doing much. Word is less of a threat, but maybe he'll surprise us with some new tricks, lmao. uNa Alpha isn't what I'd call a sumo team and I'm sorry to say that this is going to be pretty fast.
Thunderbolts win, 2-0.

Gotham City Rebels vs. Loco
I have a feeling that Gotham City Rebels is a CT team, but maybe not. Either way Loco will win this in a close one.
Loco wins, 2-1.

`'¢.The Program vs. The Three Amigos
You're going to need five or six amigos to get by us!
`'¢.The Program wins, 2-0.

VcL vs. Baba O'Riley
Most people underestimate VcL, but of course they lost Acid and Hi recently, so they aren't as strong as they could've been. Their opponent is uNk and with the amount of skill that clan has to offer mmm I can't see VcL winning.
Baba O'Riley wins, 2-0.

Ⓧ-Men vs. Happy Wolfy Friends
I don't know who the Eckzmen are, but I do know that the Happy Wolfy Friends are going to have a fun time stomping on them.
Happy Wolfy Friends win, 2-0.

Pigstable vs. Pirates of the Burning Sea
Cody, please stop. Pigstable wins..
Pigstable wins, 2-0.

Second Round:

uNa B(eta?) vs. Gazrobscenesoap
Again, Gazelle will be the main strength on this ID team. Robo may be a little more warmed up and will be able to assist Gazelle in getting a quick win versus the Loki-focused uNa team.
Gazrobscenesoap wins, 2-0.

The Crazy Ones vs. _~Rogue Tronners~_
I think the potential skill level on the aliased Rogue Tronners team outmatches The Crazy Ones. I think Rogue Tronners get a rather easy win, if Shoebat isn't playing.
Rogue Tronners win, 2-0.

Lagoon Company vs. Thunderbolts
ID has some pretty skilled sumo players, but none that can compare to Hamar and Sixzero. Good luck, chah.
Thunderbolts win, 2-0.

Loco vs. `'¢.The System
I have faith in The Collective's second team to put a tough fight away versus Loco.
`'¢.The System wins, 2-1.

O ja pierdole, co to kurwa jest ? vs. `'¢.The Program
Slash is a good player and I imagine he has some good teammates, but the chemistry, and my being biased, of The Program will outlast them to a long 2-1 victory.
`'¢.The Program wins, 2-1.

Baba O'Riley vs. The Castaways
Not sure The Castaways are getting off this island and to the finish line versus a strong uNk team. With lack of players and organization for The Castaways, I say Baba O'Riley wins easily.
Baba O'Riley wins, 2-0.

Sythe vs. Happy Wolfy Friends
Runescape got shit on these Wolves, but a little. Wolves win in long fashion.
Happy Wolfy Friends win, 2-1.

Pigstable vs. Sweet Teen's
Not sure what Sweet Teen's is supposed to mean really, kinda funny. Teen can't carry Spook. Pigstable is organized and ready to win against these Sweet Teen's, lolx.
Pigstable wins, 2-0.

Quarterfinals:

Gazrobscenesoap vs. _~Rogue Tronners~_
ID's small run halts versus a well-skilled Rogue team.
Rogue Tronners win, 2-0.

Thunderbolts vs. `'¢.The System
I have a feeling that this will be either a quick game or long game, either way The System wins.

`'¢.The Program vs. Baba O'Riley
I can't bet against myself. If I'm doing well, then I think we'll win, but it'll be my fault if we lose and I can't let that happen after losing last WST, two matches in a row, 990-1020. So, nope, I'm pro and we win in a tough one.

Happy Wolfy Friends vs. Pigstable
Not even the third little piggy will be able to save you from these hungry wolves.
Happy Wolfy Friends win, 2-0.

Loco vs. `'¢.The System
I have faith in The Collective's second team to put a tough fight away versus Loco.

Semifinals:

_~Rogue Tronners~_ vs. `'¢.The System
*lol* I'm not sure what's really going to happen. I'd like to think that The System can pull this out, but I'm not sure who's really playing for Rogue. I think Rogue will underestimate The System and get beat because of it. Akira is becoming a better player, and fast too. Kult's ego will allow him to play very well, therefore helping the team, lol. Devicat's drive to just inch by them will be too much for Rogue Tronners, but I don't think they'll win easily. Probably a tight game the whole way through depending on how well Akira plays.

`'¢.The Program vs. Happy Wolfy Friends
Similar match-up happened in WST 4. Team A was ahead of Team B by I think about 700 points. Team A had some issues, lmao, and Team B went on to win that WST. I think the winner of this match will win the WST. And because I'm sEckzii, I'll go ahead and tell you now that I'm actually a ******' bear. I eat wolves. But seriously, I think this will be a close game. Liz will start yelling at me and calling me names which will piss me off, so I turn into a total nerdpro and snap the wolves' necks. There, I said it.

Finals:

`'¢.The System vs. `'¢.The Program
Awwwsheeeeet, everybody will tune into The [Pro]gram and watch the epicness that The Collective has to offer. Sadly, Akira's fingers hurt by now and he's no longer going to be helpful in The System's endeavors to becoming this WST's victors. It'll come down to a single kill and at that very moment my playlist will flip on Gold Dust by DJ Fresh and I'll be pumped and go rampage and kill Akira just because I love him. So, yeah. Love n' cookies n' sheet.

Good luck to all yous playing on Sunday!

luvx
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
chah
Core Dumper

Re: [Predictions] WST 7

Post by chah »

I'll try to be less biasedthan exi

First Round:

Gazrobscenesoap vs. The Barmy Bandits:
agrip is awesome, but if gaz and robo can just not die, they'll win. 2-0

ruolivedy. not the strongest ct team out there. 0-2, underdogs

-.- vs. _~RogueTronners~_
-.- won't be able to see the screen. because the sun is in there eyes or something?. 0-2

uNa Alpha vs. Thunderbolts
OMG IT'S HAMARA AND SIXZEROOO OMFG H4X0RZ. 0-2

Gotham City Rebels vs. Loco
loco is sp team? gotham is ct? CT VS SP OMGGGGG. 1-2 locos

`'¢.The Program vs. The Three Amigos
cliz ceckz and cenvy own this shyt. 2-0

VcL vs. Baba O'Riley
go go unk potter is the best of all tronz! 0-2

Ⓧ-Men vs. Happy Wolfy Friends
i heard happy wolf friends are like, sooooo goooood. 0-2

bacon smells chewy. 2-0

Second Round:

uNa B vs. Gazrobscenesoap
id team is warmedup, loki will slide every round, una won't last long. 0-2

The Underdogs vs. _~Rogue Tronners~_
i'm guessing poke is playing with r and i've never seen him try, once, in sumo, ever.
could go either way but i'll give it to dogs. 2-1

Lagoon Company vs. Thunderbolts
my team isn't an ID team (omgosh eyeroll) and i'm actually the worst one on it (if that means anything omg lol), we'll win this if word is having an off day (pray for meh!)

Loco vs. `'¢.The System
akira can't h4x in small spaces, oppose will play spr safe, kulti has an interesting mental disorder. in a us server.
hard to say, i'm feelin loco tho. 2-1

O ja pierdole, co to kurwa jest ? vs. `'¢.The Program
another unk team? cliz ceckz and cenvy will win no matter who they play tho :<

Baba O'Riley vs. The Castaways
castaways doesn't even have 3 ppl guaranteed to play i don't think...either way
2-0 baba

Sythe vs. Happy Wolfy Friends
OOOO HWF U SO GUD 0-2

Pigstable vs. Sweet Teen's
sweet teen's seems to be a pretty randomteam, animal cruelty is not ok too!
2-0 bacon

Quarterfinals:

Gazrobscenesoap vs. The underdogs
robo will die foolishly, gazelle will get killed/pushed out the zone. 0-2

Lagoon Company vs. Loco
My team also happens to have the best name ever. and we'll be warmed up in a comfortable server. 2-0

`'¢.The Program vs. Baba O'Riley
clizenvyceckzc. BUT WAIT DOES THIS TEAM HAVE POTTTERRRR? if they do they could win...but i'll say 2-1 to the sees

Happy Wolfy Friends vs. Pigstable
ANIMAL CRUELTY IS OK HERE BCZ IT'LL BE A PART OF NATURE WHEN WOLVES EAT SWINE. kay 2-0

Semifinals:

Lagoon Company vs. The underdogs
by this time olive will have unknowingly ingested a combination of shoe shiner, cocaine, and mouse poop. we'll be so h4xing. 2-0 my awesome team <3

`'¢.The Program vs. Happy Wolf Friends
i don't like the ppl i heard r on hwf, they're so mean to me :C
the program will beat them, they'll have h4x coordination and be all in wolves faces, they won't let them get comfortable.
2-0

Finals:
Lagoon Company vs. `'¢.The Program
Ocool, i get to play an all girl team. Interesting indeed. I've never liked ct's usa, but will cope, we'll be all h4x0rz and this will be the hardest match of the day, but with many hard matches before us, we'll have a winning strategy ready. we'll slip up the first round and cliz ceckz and cenvy will start partying too early, and we'll sweep 2 match wins from under them.

i am the best predikshin of all tron
Last edited by chah on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the player, hate the entire clan.
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

chah wrote:The Crazy Ones vs. The Underdogs
[...]
Second Round:
[...]
i'm guessing poke is playing with r and i've never seen him try, once, in sumo, ever.
could go either way but i'll give it to tco. 2-1
[...]
Quarterfinals:
[...]
Gazrobscenesoap vs. The crazy ones
robo will die foolishly, gazelle will get killed/pushed out the zone. 0-2 crazies
Aw, that's a great fail. :D
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
chah
Core Dumper

Post by chah »

lol. okay?
Rudycantfail
Average Program

Post by Rudycantfail »

chah wrote:
First Round:

Second Round:

hey so we win or we dont win first round ;P
-Just another fortress nerd.
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

I guess I know who is on Happy Wolf friends. Imma predict that they will win ;) against us in the finals.... i totally forgot that ;)
Signature? wtf...
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Eckz wrote:But seriously, I think this will be a close game. Liz will start yelling at me and calling me names which will piss me off, so I turn into a total nerdpro and snap the wolves' necks. There, I said it.
Cody <3
Match Winner

Post by Cody <3 »

Eckz wrote:Eckz'

Cody, please stop. Pigstable wins..
Pigstable wins, 2-0.

After seeing this and how you think im on POBS(which im not LOL)

Your predictions are some what fail right now. LOL
NEW 1v1 Sumo SB Tournament SITE
http://1v1sb.weebly.com
chah
Core Dumper

Post by chah »

Rudycantfail wrote:
chah wrote:
First Round:

Second Round:

hey so we win or we dont win first round ;P
haha, oops, i did this at 2 in the morning, sorry. fixed
Rudycantfail
Average Program

Post by Rudycantfail »

chah wrote:
Lagoon Company vs. The underdogs
by this time olive will have unknowingly ingested a combination of shoe shiner, cocaine, and mouse poop. we'll be so h4xing. 2-0 my awesome team <3
haha olive eats that sh*t for breakfast lunch and dinner, he's immune!
-Just another fortress nerd.
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Round 1

Gazrobscenesoap vs The Barmy Bandits 0-2
Even though this ID team lacks the stupidity Cody and Chah bring, they're still no match for the Dutch n00bs of the CD clan.

The crazy ones vs The Underdogs 0-2
I'm not sure why olive called his team "the underdogs" seeing as most people would predict them to win, but I wouldn't expect him to know the meaning of.. any word in the dictionary. CT can't beat olive and freako's chemistry, rudy will drive around randomly like he has no brain(which isn't far from the truth.)

'"-.-"' vs _~RogueTronners~_ 2-1
R most likely has Titan playing and he's _really_ bad staying in the zone, I give the pussy smurf team the benefit of the doubt.

uNa Alpha vs Thunderbolts 0-2
uNa is almost as bad as Word but unlike him, they have no pro hungarian brothers on their side.

Gotham City Rebels vs Loco 2-0
Batman is overrated.. but I really don't like mexican food. Robin wins it all.

`'¢.The Program vs The Three Amigos 2-0
Eckz gets carried by 2 girls.

VcL vs baba o'riley 0-2
TaZ, VcL is dead. Just give it up, bro.

Ⓧ-Men vs Happy Wolfy Friends 0-2
Lucky for TX, they don't suck as bad at sumo as they do at fort.

Pigstable vs Pirates of the Burning Sea ( PotBS ) 2-1
I don't know who these beat ass bitches are, they need to pop off.

Second Round

uNa B vs The Barmy Bandits 0-2
Americans lose to the Dutch by default.

The Underdogs vs '"-.-"' 2-0
The pussy smurf team can't do shit against the mighty dutch.. oh and rudy.

Lagoon Company vs Thunderbolts 0-2
Chah is _really_ dumb.

Gotham City Rebels vs `'¢.The System 0-2
My clanmates will beat these clowns.

O ja pierdole, co to kurwa jest ? vs `'¢.The Program 0-2
Polish people complain about lag way too much and Liz is immune to it. Slash is overrated. Eckz will cry at some point, I don't know why yet.

baba o'riley vs Castaways 2-0
Ritsuka is too busy applying to clans while playing and messes it up for his team, to make it even worse; acid is in VcL. They lose by default.

Sythe vs Happy Wolfy Friends 1-2
Desolate has disconnected at this point, so Raph and the other TX loser will have to pick up the pieces, not that having Deso play made any difference.

Pigstable vs Sweet Teen's 2-0
Teen's team had a good chance against the smurfs, until Spook gets mad when someone looks at him the wrong way. He starts teamkilling everyone while spamming N*****!!!!1 Later, he gets banned and sends 6 angry PM's to Z-Man.

Quarter Finals

The Barmy Bandits vs The Underdogs 0-2
Olive and freako are busy beating the lesser dutch team while Rudy looks into migrating, Canada isn't doing it for him anymore.

Thunderbolts vs `'¢.The System 1-2
TB is no match for a kitty, a frenchy and a singlebinder.

`'¢.The Program vs baba o'riley 2-0
Potter and uNk as a whole is hella overrated, they're going down.

Happy Wolfy Friends vs Pigstable 2-1
TX has some trouble beating the smurf team but turn to a strategy that makes them win: teamkilling Deso at the start of each round. It seems to be highly effective.

Semi Finals

The Underdogs vs `'¢.The System 1-2
The Dutch are having some horrible war flashbacks after akira starts pwning them, Rudy is still busy trying to become a dutch citizen and fails to help his team.

`'¢.The Program vs Happy Wolfy Friends 2-0
TX doesn't know how to handle girls and cave under the pressure.

Finals

`'¢.The Program vs `'¢.The System 2-1
A tough one, both have a cat on their team and cats are deadly. Eckz throws a tantrum when we lose a match and starts killing everyone with his nerdpower, I fall asleep and everyone dies on my chatbot. Worst final in the WST history ever, the end.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Everyone left out Durka...
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Word wrote:Everyone left out Durka...
Z-Man
God & Project Admin