WST 7

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Re: WST 7

Post by LucK »

New Rules: We will no longer be needing admins for the WST (Z-man, myself, kyle, and Spin will still have admin just in case any problems do arise that way their will always be one of us around). You have to sign up with a legit gid idc if it's a smurf one or not but if it's not a real gid ur team will be deleted. Team leaders can start new matches /lock and /unlock so they will be responsible for starting the matches and making sure their matches start on time. Each team has 5 mins after the posted start time to be ready or they will forfeit (unless one of the teams is in a match from the previous round of the tourney then they have 8 mins till after that match is over to start). If a team has only 2 members then the other team captain can decide if the other team can play or not.

These rules were made so that this tournament can run smoothly on it's own.
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

Slov wrote:a good excuse to ban aliases is because you could register 3 teams with unknown names, then play with your teammates for the one that got the best bracket position and just forget about other 2 teams. nobody would know who it was anyway.. [/best idea ever]
how would you be able to tell which is the best position if everyone else uses aliases :lol:
dariv
Round Winner

Post by dariv »

LucK wrote: If a team has only 2 members then the other team captain can decide if the other team can play or not.
So basically despite all the protests, you have gone ahead and made this a rigid rule?

Shame there is not the community voting aspect as there is with the ladle. Two players is NOT an advantage but nobody listens to any argument that is made.
pLxDari - Challenge us!
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

dariv wrote:
LucK wrote: If a team has only 2 members then the other team captain can decide if the other team can play or not.
So basically despite all the protests, you have gone ahead and made this a rigid rule?

Shame there is not the community voting aspect as there is with the ladle. Two players is NOT an advantage but nobody listens to any argument that is made.
hey little buddy relax :)

If you were around at the time you would know that I was the main person against having 2 players on a team but there is obviously more people who don't mind 2 players on a team.

Me and Spin have been running this thing for a year now. Let us handle it :)
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

dariv wrote:

You haven't read the many pages of discussion about this topic from previous WST's have you? People argued back and forth and it looks like you have an opinion like others did and would not even think the other way. I think this rule is a great compromise because teams are still allowed to play with 2 players as long as the other team agrees upon it.
dariv
Round Winner

Post by dariv »

Sorry, I don't meant to be disrespectful for your hard work, it's a great tournament. :)
pLxDari - Challenge us!
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

There are teams needed I suppose. Perhaps you should promote it a little since it is in 2 weeks.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

dreadlord wrote:There are teams needed I suppose. Perhaps you should promote it a little since it is in 2 weeks.
we usually wait till after ladle so will get to that later on.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

if anyone is looking for a extra player or wants to put a team together pm me 8)
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

Sign-ups are almost closed so sign up now if you plan on participating.
INW

Post by INW »

Brackets are up!!

I gave kyle the auths to update that RINCLUDE.

Server owners: here are the servers we will be using. Your server_name should be the same as the below:

Animuson's
CT's LIV
CT's USA
G5's #1
G5's #2
INW's #1
INW's #2
Rogue's
Z-man's

Also server owners, here is the "stuff" you should use:

Code: Select all

RINCLUDE wst_settings.cfg(http://crazy-tronners.com/resource/wst/wst_settings.cfg)
RINCLUDE wst7.cfg(http://crazy-tronners.com/resource/wst/wst7.cfg)
SERVER_NAME 0x8db6cdWST 7 0x00688b(Host Name - Location)
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

ok when i was checking out the brackets there is a team that was late to sign up

Go waya! | no u! (emmy@forums) | no me! | no them!

could emmy team have a bye if its ok with the team?
INW

Post by INW »

we can do this just like the ladle i guess. emmy team can ask the team with the first bye and move right on down.

This order:

1) Sythe
2) Castaways
3) Lagoon Company
4) `'¢.The System
5) O ja pierdole, co to kurwa jest ?
6) Sweet Teen's
7) uNa B

This might sound a little harsh but...
"How will I ask a bunch of aliased teams?" You might ask.
Too bad, figure it out yourself; you shouldn't have signed up late.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

dont bother me i wasent late so idc xD
Cody <3
Match Winner

Post by Cody <3 »

INW wrote:we can do this just like the ladle i guess. emmy team can ask the team with the first bye and move right on down.

This order:

1) Sythe
2) Castaways
3) Lagoon Company
4) `'¢.The System
5) O ja pierdole, co to kurwa jest ?
6) Sweet Teen's
7) uNa B

This might sound a little harsh but...
"How will I ask a bunch of aliased teams?" You might ask.
Too bad, figure it out yourself; you shouldn't have signed up late.
NVM IMA NOOB I HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD WST
NEW 1v1 Sumo SB Tournament SITE
http://1v1sb.weebly.com