WST 7

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Slickster
Round Winner

Re: WST 7

Post by Slickster »

Also, are you allowed to add players after the brackets are up? Cuz dreadlord's team still has a TBA for 3rd...
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

I am sorry for not having signed up my team in time. Moreover I just found out that I won't be able to play, already told Olive per PM. I am not sure if Olive decides to play now, he had some mates in mind, perhaps you could give him a chance to play although the brackets are up yet for I did those mistakes and not him.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

I don't see the issue. Maybe Emmy's team and Olive's team should combine.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

or replace olives team with emmy's team. unless olive has the 3 players
dariv
Round Winner

Post by dariv »

From the rules it appears that Olive's team of 2 are fine as long as their opponents are honest and allow them to play as 2v3.

I don't really favour the idea of allowing two VERY STRONG players to team up after the brackets have been set.
pLxDari - Challenge us!
emmy

Post by emmy »

I've added the team yesterday night, at around 11:45 pm, probably soon after brackets were made, (I reckon I don't check this forums often). I didn't see registration to be closed on the wiki page, but if it was, then it's my fault. It's not a problem - we should have added up earlier. You can resign us from the tournament (as actually we were never officially signed up in time) to avoid problems and discussion that could break the rule #5 - be friendly and have fun. So, good luck and have fun :wink: !
For me to live is Christ, and to die is a gain.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

Emmy you can play as long as you get permission from one of those teams that spin listed.

As far as Olive's team the rules are not too strict when it comes to subs and other things. Most teams don't even have 3 on the day of the tourney so they just pick one up before the match starts. This tourney wasn't designed to be some super serious event it's just a fun thing for tron players to participate in. Olive's team can still play as long as they have 3 or have 2 and the other team agrees. Plus, Olive's team isn't the only one that doesn't have 3 but I don't see an issue and I don't think spin will either he can state other wise if he does. Please don't make a huge fuss over this everyone who wants to play should get to play simple as that.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

Well emmy if you dont get a response from these teams or if they want to keep there first round bye i will be glad to play against your team. My team is Sweet Teen's

1) Sythe
2) Castaways
3) Lagoon Company
4) `'¢.The System
5) O ja pierdole, co to kurwa jest ?
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

I already posted all 7 bye teams in order spook :|

Anyway, I do have a huge problem about this Luck.

Actually no, I don't. :D

Just get out play some sumo and have some fun. Ill be watching :P
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

INW wrote:I already posted all 7 bye teams in order spook :|
Exactly but like u said it is soo hard to get in touch with alias teams, im the 6th bye so back to what i said if you cant get in touch with any team emmy i would be gladly to play against you guys
emmy

Post by emmy »

I didn't receive an answer so we'd play with your team Spook, if that's ok with the admins and your team and thank you for you being open to do that ;).
For me to live is Christ, and to die is a gain.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

np emmy and your welcome see you tommorrow ill let my team know 8)
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

Did you guys let uNk know that their WST server will be used. Should probably do that just in case they haven't visited the wiki to see.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

I messaged Jip
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Hey, I had to remove Hamar and Six from my team (Thunderbolts) because someone was faster than me. They'll play for someone else. :evil:

However, i asked Tremor and VonDutch and I hope it's ok if I play with them, otherwise I'd be alone.
I would have edited the wiki earlier but I wasn't able to contact them and got to know it this morning, and I needed some more time to find substitutes.

I hope you won't notice a difference though :P