LADLE 35

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: LADLE 35

Post by INW »

apparition wrote:Very well played Team Numbers. I had a great Ladle and our matches were exciting. I think it's safe to say we didn't make it too easy for you :)
Hehe?
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

I heard someone impostered me today a Lizmatic!

:D

I WAS NEVER HERE.
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Good matches.

Newbie and I have now won three Ladles in a row, and newbie also leads everyone with 10 Ladle wins.
Attachments
Ladle 35 Team binary.zip
Team binary final match scores
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 140 times
PsYkO
Core Dumper

Post by PsYkO »

dlh wrote:Good matches.

Newbie and I have now won three Ladles in a row, and newbie also leads everyone with 10 Ladle wins.

Really? I didn't see you there.
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Perhaps you should bring up the issue during quarterly voting. There's no rule that says names have to be taken from the Challenge Board, and we weren't even hiding. You delayed the start of the match with your complaining, and I'm told you continued throughout the game. Maybe instead of chatting and calling us "bush league" you should work on your holing strategy.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

good matches, congratz binaries. :)

i was told uNk had an imposter on its team. we will rematch you some other time if you want ;)
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

dlh wrote:Perhaps you should bring up the issue during quarterly voting. There's no rule that says names have to be taken from the Challenge Board, and we weren't even hiding. You delayed the start of the match with your complaining, and I'm told you continued throughout the game. Maybe instead of chatting and calling us "bush league" you should work on your holing strategy.
Pwnt.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
PsYkO
Core Dumper

Post by PsYkO »

dlh wrote:Perhaps you should bring up the issue during quarterly voting. There's no rule that says names have to be taken from the Challenge Board, and we weren't even hiding. You delayed the start of the match with your complaining, and I'm told you continued throughout the game. Maybe instead of chatting and calling us "bush league" you should work on your holing strategy.
1. There is no rule, that's why I say "bush league" and not cheaters.
2. If I recall correctly, during the arguing we couldn't start anyways because two of your teammates hadn't joined and Z-man then started the game when they had joined.
3. This has nothing to do with the skill or the outcome, so gtfo of here with that.
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Ladle 11, do you remember it? Are you going to continue to complain?
PsYkO
Core Dumper

Post by PsYkO »

dlh wrote:Ladle 11, do you remember it? Are you going to continue to complain?
Please enlighten me what this has to do with anything? Looks pretty clean, minus the TuI team who I thought was bush league back then as well.

Stop talking to me, my opinion of you is "bush league." Move along now, hope you don't tarnish the integrity next month.
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Mr. Red (or is it Mr. Blue?),

Here's the original Challenge Board. The page I linked to previously is the cleaned up one I created with the real names.
PsYkO
Core Dumper

Post by PsYkO »

And as I recall..the exact purpose of that was to MOCK TuI. THE WHOLE REASON to create the damn team.

WOW!!
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Wait what? Just because it's not clearly written in the wiki - just like many other minor common practices we have within the Ladle - doesn't mean you should ignore it. Grow some ******* balls.

The issue is you pretty much diminish the whole value of the Ladle by smurfing under names. Every player plays with a certain style and method - when you hide that you're not playing equally. It's a clear advantage and you know it. What annoys me now is you don't even need that advantage, maybe against SP, but not with lower skilled teams that you might have played.

Haha.. At least we even have strategies. And yes you're right; our holing strategy screwed up. Be grateful, if it was remotely under your control, then I would be impressed.
Core Dumper

Post by newbie »

chill, everyone knew that free kill -> f, lacka -> l, newbie -> n, madmax -> m, twelve -> t, luzifer -> z, we weren't hiding, it was even more obvious with auth, that we recognize ourselves by the first letter, but it seems some sp players weren't enough lucky to get it
Last edited by newbie on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
1, 4, 6, 9, 11, 21, 24, 33, 34, 35