Ladle 29

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

fingerbib
Core Dumper

Re: Ladle 29

Post by fingerbib »

Mkay1 wrote:i got too critical, but i was torqued that during my first ladle I did not get a win, but oh well (I could not make last ladle in case you wondered)
If it's any consolation that was the first Ladle game we've ever won. After 4/5 attempts.
he said.
FoFo
Core Dumper

Post by FoFo »

Thx :D was very nice ladle with vnice matches , rounds vs kod was looonnnngg lol , i enjoyed it :)
plus had a good team btw u guys surprised me , and i ve a question , why durka didn't play for trx?
cya on the grid :)
noob_saibot
Round Winner

Post by noob_saibot »

yeah, i thought it was weird that durka stayed in spec, especially after tx lost the first match
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Spook wrote:yea zman what kind of player do i need to use to watch them, i tryed Windows Media player and it wouldnt work
ArmagetronAd 0.2.8.2.1 :)
Last edited by Z-Man on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

noob_saibot wrote:yeah, i thought it was weird that durka stayed in spec, especially after tx lost the first match
omg, where is this rumor coming from? I wasn't even home!
kyle
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

I probably should split out the matches, and maybe someday I will, but all the scorelogs from ct's servers can be found here
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

The videos don't work for me :(

I have the right client 0.2.8.2.1
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Good games and good matches to those we played.

Another one sided Ladle, though. With the top 3 best teams on the top half of the brackets. If TX would have won this, I would have seriously considered team seeding. But with dedication and talent, SP held out and performed perfectly. Beating Degree, CT, KoD and then Plus at the finals. Each match worth a final on its own. Definitively a well deserved win, (in my eyes). Showing that bracket placements mean nothing as of yet and not every little bit is needed to win as I started to believe.

I'd like to point out that, exactly six players, 8 straight clean wins. Only Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society in Ladle 18 to have such impressive wins, beating almost all the top teams on the list. Well done guys.
Olive
Match Winner

Post by Olive »

Flex wrote: I'd like to point out that, exactly six players, 8 straight clean wins. Only Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society in Ladle 18 to have such impressive wins, beating almost all the top teams on the list. Well done guys.
http://wiki.armagetronad.net/index.php?title=Ladle_21

9 wins! (bebe's has 9 too, finals used to be first to 3 that time.)
Olive a.k.a ZeMu, MoonFlower & chicken.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

LucK wrote:The videos don't work for me :(

I have the right client 0.2.8.2.1
Yeah, sorry, it's known to not work for many people. That's debug recordings for you.
Round Winner

Post by 1200 »

Da Tron GOD wrote:Yeah, sorry, it's known to not work for many people. That's debug recordings for you.
Hopefully that will be mended in the near future....i would love to be able to play them...
In the meantime how many Mac users are there that would like to watch the recording?
Maybe we can take turns in recording these matches...
Concord

Post by Concord »

I've been able successfully watch some of the recordings on a mac, it's always chancy though.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

Idk it's weird it like shows a bunch of really old servers on it for me like nothing else.
Joe
Core Dumper

Post by Joe »

1200 wrote:
Da Tron GOD wrote:Yeah, sorry, it's known to not work for many people. That's debug recordings for you.
Hopefully that will be mended in the near future....i would love to be able to play them...
In the meantime how many Mac users are there that would like to watch the recording?
Maybe we can take turns in recording these matches...

I don't know what you guys are talking about i've been able to watch all the recordings from previous ladles on snow leopard (sorry can't remember what arma i'm on i think rc2?). I didn't try the ones from this ladle yet though.
PsYkO
Core Dumper

Post by PsYkO »

Perhaps someone can record the best of the four matches as best as possible.