Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Post Reply
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by gawdzilla »

1. The US server wasnt crappy, our match vs. Xyfopers had no lag.
2. We dont boohoo about rubber advantage, we just prefer it. And why are you saying we cant maze? Thats a personal opinion and we are supposed not to make things personal.
3. "Conceited head out of your ass" really, you like to get personal dont you. No need to write insults etc. on this forums, its not meant for that.
4. It's clear the admin chose sides ("your being plain gay" "ULL GET DISQUALIFIED" blabla)
1. G4U
2. Didn't freako say something about euro players not being able to play on US players are good as you guys? Huh, sounds like a "personal opinion".
3. See 2.
4. The admin needed to choose between one or the other, he's pretty much forced to choose a side -- aka SERVER.

gawdzilla
Liz of the many names
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by gawdzilla »

Olive wrote:
Lizmatic wrote:There was no problem until Olive made some crying post about it, it wouldn't of been brought up again if he hadn't.

Sukkeltjes, bah...
Ive made a post so these things wont happen again. And really, why would u need to insult me, my team and my friends in every post u make? If you read it well, its not a "crying post", im not crying because i won. Are you?
Now that I know your alias, I'm pretty sure you've insulted me behind that a few times when you played tron with that. Is that why you're so mad epsy revealed your true nicknames? Kind of childish, at least I have the tits to say stuff under my own username.

User avatar
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by MrsKsr »

epsy wasn't the only admin there, admin didn't have to choose anything. An admin's job is to act professionally, regardless of what is going on around them. Fail. Insults flew backwards and forward between said admin and their team. Yes indeed, very professional...

Edit: they didn't care that people knew who they were. Only people they hid from was OTHER ARROW MEMEBERS... *sigh* /facepalm
Last edited by MrsKsr on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"


“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.

Olive
Match Winner
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by Olive »

Lizmatic wrote:
Olive wrote:
Lizmatic wrote:There was no problem until Olive made some crying post about it, it wouldn't of been brought up again if he hadn't.

Sukkeltjes, bah...
Ive made a post so these things wont happen again. And really, why would u need to insult me, my team and my friends in every post u make? If you read it well, its not a "crying post", im not crying because i won. Are you?
Now that I know your alias, I'm pretty sure you've insulted me behind that a few times when you played tron with that. Is that why you're so mad epsy revealed your true nicknames? Kind of childish, at least I have the tits to say stuff under my own username.
1. I dont have male tits.
2. Saying we cant maze is a personal opinion, freako saying he prefers rubber advantage is personal too. But your personal opinion is completely irrelevant, and his is not.
3. Actually ive only said you guys are "childish", what an offensive result compared to calling me gay.
Olive a.k.a ZeMu, MoonFlower & chicken.

gawdzilla
Liz of the many names
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by gawdzilla »

Boohoo someone's scolding me over the internet.. that's hardly the issue in this case.

Mya, are you saying you act professional too most of the time? I remember you wanting to ban ct|kyle from the pickup channel over PERSONAL reasons. You're an admin. Personal reasons. Get it?

Olive
Match Winner
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by Olive »

It's not about scolding me over the internet, i couldn't care less what YOU say. Its about using foul language to make your point, which is... immature?
Olive a.k.a ZeMu, MoonFlower & chicken.

User avatar
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by MrsKsr »

ROFLMFAO.

yes, i really love kyle and i was really going to ban him (actually i said kick) for my broken heart T_T

/me goes to cut herself
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"


“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.

gawdzilla
Liz of the many names
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by gawdzilla »

OK play it off as you will, I was giving an example of how things can easily get personal. Flex and epsy both responded with emotion (irritation), I'm sure you've done it before too, all I'm saying.

User avatar
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by MrsKsr »

Of cours I have done it before, I am a human being... I have emotions. Bottom line is I wasn't talking with emotion at this time. In fact if you remeber I actually left IRC to avoid getting myself frustrated...

Anyway, if you are trying to get me to admit I've acted badly as an admin in the past due to personal grievences then grats, because I'll gladly say that I have, with you even. However I don't anymore, and my admitting to it doesn't make it right nor does it give epsy or Flex an excuse for such actions.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"


“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.

pavelo
Average Program
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:05 pm

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by pavelo »

<hijack>
I don't have MS Paint, and i can't draw cartoons... so I'll direct you here instead.
PS: don't forget to read the alt-text
</hijack>
Last edited by pavelo on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olive
Match Winner
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by Olive »

That certain emotion really well might have been irritation. But I'm sure Flex wasn't told the whole story because dubstep (our only connection to irc) left irc because of the spamming of capital letters. As far as i know, he only saw what I posted and what you guys told him.

Epsy was really irritated and probably pissed off. But he is an admin and should act professinally, keeping his emotions under control.

I try to keep things cool, as I have done with any post I wrote. I think you are the one with issues not keeping your emotions under control, and I really think it wasn't just an example but you meant to get things personal, because you started insulting and getting personal with me.

EDIT:

[email protected], great place to advert:P the best visited place atm. Did you draw them yourself?
Olive a.k.a ZeMu, MoonFlower & chicken.

gawdzilla
Liz of the many names
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by gawdzilla »

He was told you wanted to play in an american server for rubber advantage, and the US server was bold.

What else did you want him to know?

pavelo
Average Program
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:05 pm

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by pavelo »

Olive wrote:[email protected], great place to advert:P the best visited place atm. Did you draw them yourself?
Ummmm..... no
The comics are by a guy called Randall Munroe, direct your fanmail at him

Olive
Match Winner
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by Olive »

That you and epsy were spamming insults and were threatning with disqualification?
Olive a.k.a ZeMu, MoonFlower & chicken.

gawdzilla
Liz of the many names
Posts: 1124
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by gawdzilla »

Olive wrote:That you and epsy were spamming insults and were threatning with disqualification?
We were doing that in IRC too.

Next?

Post Reply