Let's quickly review the results of the last vote:
- team_max_players - 6v6
- score_hole - no (0 points)
- 2v2 - unconquerable
- scoring distribution - score_win 6, fortress_conquered_score 4
- brackets - random seeds
- servers - balance of Euro/American? (like Ladle 20)
- finals - rotate between Z-Man's and American Server (TR Fort for Ladle 21)
- server names - coordinated (like Ladle 20)
- team signups - play with the names listed on the Challenge Board
In the past few months, the most pressing matter has to be the time it takes to complete a Ladle. We've had a lot of good talks about it, but it's time to formulate this discussion into a vote. To shorten the playing times, here are some things we should make voting points:
- Ladle should be one or two day event? (which days?)
- If the Ladle is one day only, should the times be pushed back earlier? (one hour? 45 minutes?)
- Use LIMIT_TIME to stop matches from going too long?
- If LIMIT_TIME is used, how long? (12 minutes? 15 minutes?)
- Ladle finals should be best of 3 or best of 5?