New Team: Edd the Monkey...

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

sinewav
Graphic Artist

New Team: Edd the Monkey...

Post by sinewav »

Edd the Monkey is looking to round up members for organized team matches. (I'm helping)

Alleged EM clan members may include:

Walrus
Will
Cole
Hyphy
Bot
Warhawk
Cornmuffin
Dash
Emperor
Red Monkey

If you are any of the above and want to be included, please reply. Or, if you just want to join a team, reply and we'll try you out. (If you don't want to post, feel free to message me instead.)

The name of the team is not fully decided, but is based around "Monkey's Lair", or something like that. You can suggest a team name, new or derivative if you like. When the team name and members are decided, we will move to the team forum, or perhaps a free-standing site.

Let's get in on some of the cool action coming up!
Last edited by sinewav on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

what kind of game types do you play?
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

epsy wrote:what kind of game types do you play?
Good question epsy. That again, is undecided. Games should be chosen democratically by vote with consideration of player interest and ability. A well rounded team that could play in many types of competitions would be desired, but that may not be entirely realistic.

Personally, I would like the emphasis of the team to be on personal character. A willingness to learn and explore new ideas and environments is key. Players should have a moderate level of commitment and not be discouraged if we get creamed by veterans.

Really, the main purpose of this thread is to explore interest in forming a team (or teams).
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Heh, you might want to reconsider Hyphy on your team. If there was ever a person who tempted us to come up with a global player ban (temptation we resisted), he's the one. Universally hated, he kisses ass for a little while to get people to like him, then pretty much turns on them.

Not that I care much either way, it's your team, just that you might find it difficult to recruit if you include him.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Thanks for the tip. Hyphy, you're reputation precedes you. You're out. Sorry.