Some abusive fool(s) in cafe

For things that have to do with those crazy test servers... and yeah. By request of z-man, and, of course, you gotta obey...

Moderator: Z-Man

Ricochet
Round Winner

Some abusive fool(s) in cafe

Post by Ricochet »

Might want to check the logs wrtl, there was a series of people joining and insulting random people just now on cafe, all saying the similar sort of things, was suggested by a couple of people that they should perhaps be banned

Names included "flabby pussy", "dickman", "urapieceofshit" and "ur a gay c*nt"...

Other players there included Pavelo, Fofo, Radian, Endless, Emmy, Noob13, among others...
wrtlprnft
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by wrtlprnft »

All the same guy, using his super 1337 powers of switching his modem off and back on. Too bad for him his IPs are all on the same /24 subnet… Added 256 lines to my config, banning each possible IP. I'll leave it for a while.
There's no place like ::1
Ricochet
Round Winner

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, thanks
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

wrtlprnft wrote:All the same guy, using his super 1337 powers of switching his modem off and back on. Too bad for him his IPs are all on the same /24 subnet… Added 256 lines to my config, banning each possible IP. I'll leave it for a while.
/24? Not too 1337 if you ask me. I'm on a /20 subnet at least, in a /16 allocation or so, which is more 1337. Too bad I don't care and don't need it. I'd rather have a more reliable connection.

:P
wrtlprnft
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by wrtlprnft »

We really need an :irony: smiley here.
There's no place like ::1