New Armagetron Resource Repository Account Admin: Slyfoxx

Designed a level that creates new, exciting, and challenging Armagetron game play? Or maybe just something funky. Put it right here.

Is Slyfoxx qualified to maintain Resource Repository accounts?

Yes
24%
No (please give reason)
41%
I don't know
35%

Total votes: 34

Sinn
Average Program

Re: New Armagetron Resource Repository Account Admin: Slyfoxx

Post by Sinn »

Well to me the bigest issue here is not who knows what they are doing, but who you can trust the most to do it.

If you really need help in this matter, you can teach me how to do it and I will do it. I've played tron for 7 or 8 years, something rediculous like that and i've ran a successful clan for 5 years. This a long with the fact that i've never in all those years i've never done anything that would disqualify me from this, should qualify me for this. Despite what many people think, i'm not a little kid even though I sound like it, I'm 28 years old. Also I have dirty blond hair and blue eyes, and like long walks on the beach.....lol sorry ANYWAY

I've played this game longer then most anyone here, and I think it's time I do something more with the tron community.

Not everyone might like me, but i'm a trustworthy person.

I don't play tron every single day, but I check forums every day and have email.

If you would like help, and would like me to be one of those people let me know.
The truth is out there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

No. That post is full of lies and ass kissing.
I would rather trust The Chinese Communists than you.
Sinn
Average Program

Post by Sinn »

Eh? Despite many of the people on this forum that do not like me, there are a lot of people that do like me and trust me, and i've never done anything to destroy that trust. I've had admin rights on WW and XzL, MBC and others in the past. Not a big deal but all these people trusted me.

My post has no lies. As a matter of fact most people have a problem with me because i'm burtaly honest.

Other then having disagreements and problems with some of you people (which everyone has these) what have I ever done to you?

Because I might not like some of you, or faught with you, or kicked you from ID servers for being jerks, I have never done anything that would make me untrustworthy.

I'm a forgiving person and nice if your nice to me...if your a jerk i'm a jerk back. Even after the whole VcL, Taz, mecca, Liz thing of being involved in the hacking and deleting of our 4 year old forums, I still give them chances and talk with them on vent and let them in our servers......

Just because I post crap people don't agree with, or don't put up with jerks and bullies crap, does not make me a bad or untrustworthy person. Most people on these forums don't even get to know or want to get to know me or half of the other Americans.

As a matter of fact, I don't even know who you are >.< Your from NC, lots of people live in NC, 2 I can think of right now are Code Hunter and Taz.
The truth is out there.

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

we should just vote yes or no in a different topic instead of a long discussion about trustfulness which doesn't lead to any result.
Sinn
Average Program

Post by Sinn »

True Word,

I just found out INW is Spin...Spin I don't even know you and you don't know me. I don't think i've ever even talked to you 0.o
The truth is out there.

INW

Post by INW »

You banned me from ID Vent when I called your voice annoying as hell...

Anyway, to end any long discussion; anyone 'leader' from ID is not acceptable especially one that has banned me from everything ID related. How do I know you won't 'ban' me from the repository or even change my password/look at it. I wouldn't trust you with my password.

Lets just give it to ct|kyle. He can handle it :D
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Just let a dev handle it?
Sinn
Average Program

Post by Sinn »

Well spin, I only banned you from vent, nothing else. So if you are banned from "everything ID" then that is not of my doing.

Question. How would you act if someone like yourself who was leaking private information from private members only sections to people who had previously deleted our forums? Then that person was on vent with said people and were talkin smack and starting trouble? I give chances to all, but of course I would be short with those people.

Think about it from other peoples perspectives spin.
The truth is out there.

INW

Post by INW »

Sinn wrote:Question. How would you act if someone like yourself who was leaking private information from private members only sections to people who had previously deleted our forums? Then that person was on vent with said people and were talkin smack and starting trouble? I give chances to all, but of course I would be short with those people.
Ohhhh so that's why I got banned from ID website...that's what I am puzzled about. I never did that. That is why I was slightly confused when I got banned from everything. Hmm...anyway; yes Hoax, I think one of the more active devs should take it. Maybe Vanhayes or Concord!!
madmax
Round Winner

Post by madmax »

Hoax wrote:Just let a dev handle it?
Yup. Although in all seriousness, stuff like this could handed over to some other person. There's quite a few examples of people who want to help but can't code...

EDIT: WHAT! Has Vanhayes been spreading his voodoo on Arma development!?
Winner of the How Many Pages Before The Lock® competition and a grand total of 18,93 euros in Euromillions.
INW

Post by INW »

madmax wrote:
Hoax wrote:Just let a dev handle it?
Yup. Although in all seriousness, stuff like this could handed over to some other person. There's quite a few examples of people who want to help but can't code...

EDIT: WHAT! Has Vanhayes been spreading his voodoo on Arma development!?
Those last two examples were of people not currently developing ;)
scene
Core Dumper

Post by scene »

Anyone who is present in the community and active should get it. It really doesn't take that much special knowledge to handle. Please, I just want my resource account! :!: