Armabell Problem

Designed a level that creates new, exciting, and challenging Armagetron game play? Or maybe just something funky. Put it right here.
[NNJG]Ben
On Lightcycle Grid

Armabell Problem

Post by [NNJG]Ben »

Hi, I don't know if this is the right section, but I'm sorry if it isn't. Does anyone know how to rotate a spawn in armabell?

Thanks!
Please Join the [NNJG]Clan and Forums!
JOIN HERE!
SERVER STATS
Play My Servers:
[NNJG] Wild Fortress - [NNJG] CTF(S) - [NNJG] Sumo - [NNJG] Racing
XzL.Smart
Round Winner

Re: Armabell Problem

Post by XzL.Smart »

Can't gotta go into the file and do it manually.
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

umm...ya u can rotate them by 90 degree intervals but my armabell got erased.....there is a menu key that does turn the spawn points.....maybe pressing the arrow keys on the keyboard does the trick...cant remember but try click random keys until u get it.
Cosmic Dolphin
Round Winner

Post by Cosmic Dolphin »

If I remember correctly, right click on the spawn point. One of the choices that pops up should be set rotation, size, height, ect. Click on that. A message pops up that tells you to input a number pops up. If there is only a spawn point there, rotation should be the only thing that will apply to. Every time you increase the number by 1, you are rotated 90 degrees clockwise. Hope that helps!
" Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
-Plato
Ok, but why did I add this signature? I was like 15 and thought I was smart? What a brat.
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

Cosmic Dolphin wrote:If I remember correctly, right click on the spawn point. One of the choices that pops up should be set rotation, size, height, ect. Click on that. A message pops up that tells you to input a number pops up. If there is only a spawn point there, rotation should be the only thing that will apply to. Every time you increase the number by 1, you are rotated 90 degrees clockwise. Hope that helps!
Exactly. "1= East" "2= South" "3= West" "4= North"
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

Offtopic:
Did you know "news" actually meant "north-east-west-south"?!

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

Cosmic Dolphin
Round Winner

Post by Cosmic Dolphin »

theroze wrote:
Exactly. "1= East" "2= South" "3= West" "4= North"
What is actually interesting about that is that numbers above 4 work too, if I am thinking correctly. I am almost positive that one map I designed had a rotation of 19. Don't remember exactly, since I no longer have Armabell.
" Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
-Plato
Ok, but why did I add this signature? I was like 15 and thought I was smart? What a brat.
<^v{}v^>
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by <^v{}v^> »

sure numbers above 4 work too but they don't do anything special since anything bigger than 4 will be cut down to 4...
i think editing the file is more effective because you can do a lot of creepy axis and spawn and other things (see wiki) making your map a lot better...
and considering how to turn spawns, cosmic dolphin is absolutely right