Resource Repository Accounts

Designed a level that creates new, exciting, and challenging Armagetron game play? Or maybe just something funky. Put it right here.
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Resource Repository Accounts

Post by INW »

ahh i couldnt ever login because i used the wrong link...lol...FAIL, anyway, i can login and add some...ty ^^
INW

Post by INW »

Sry for the double post....anway, i get this error when trying to load a saved map on my computer:

Filepath identified as: Duke-Nukem/polygon/regular/abmap-1.0.1.aamap.xml

ERROR: This resource's maintainer ("author" attribute) is Duke-Nukem, but you are INW. If you are modifying this resource for yourself, please change the "author" attribute to your name. Otherwise, please contact Duke-Nukem and ask him/her/them to upload this resource.

The map name and all of the Filepath message is incorrect...idk this Duke-Nukem person.

How do i change the author like it suggests so that i am able to upload my maps?
Luke-Jr
Dr Z Level

Post by Luke-Jr »

INW wrote:The map name and all of the Filepath message is incorrect...idk this Duke-Nukem person.

How do i change the author like it suggests so that i am able to upload my maps?
It's all in the first few lines of the map file...
INW

Post by INW »

The map name I am uploading is called Small Spaces...the map was saved and created using Armabell, so idk what the first lines of the map file read...would I just replace Duke-Nukem with INW and the map name with Small_Spaces?

I just don't understand why it brings up this Duke Nukem person and a map file irrelevant to the map I'm uploading.
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Start a new support topic. In that topic, include the map file you are trying to upload.
dukevin
Round Winner

Post by dukevin »

Are new accounts still being added or not at the moment?
I requested an account weeks ago without a reply.
Luke-Jr
Dr Z Level

Post by Luke-Jr »

dukevin wrote:Are new accounts still being added or not at the moment?
I requested an account weeks ago without a reply.
The repository is in need of a more active maintainer. And mirrors. Right now, I add accounts once every few months, and Lightfoot Hosting is the only mirror...
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

After I get at least one mirror up, I would consider being an active maintainer, if the community wants it. But first I have serveral months of stuff to do to my servers to really get them setup with all that I want. I have just taken the first steps to setup a mirror on my NY server, and my UK server. Like Luke said, one active mirror is NOT enough.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
dukevin
Round Winner

Post by dukevin »

Luke-Jr wrote:I add accounts once every few months, and Lightfoot Hosting is the only mirror...
Ah, thanks for the info. Just wondering, when will be the next time you add accounts? The whole map thing is a huge setback for getting my server up. (I would host it myself if I had a website :() Would be much obliged for an ETA.
Tobe
Round Winner

Post by Tobe »

http://beta.armagetronad.net/add-resource

It's down?
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
All I did was try to login. It happened about two minutes ago from this post.
<-- Proud co-leader of Rogue Tronners
Luke-Jr
Dr Z Level

Post by Luke-Jr »

Tank broke the beta site to some extent when it was moved to Dreamhost and hasn't had time to fix it. For now, just use http://master.resource.aa.dashjr.org/add-resource/