Moviesounds

Made a pack that makes Armagetron sound like a rock concert? Hook us up!
theroze
Match Winner

Moviesounds

Post by theroze »

Well, i opened the topic here. I contains more than other topics. Ok, i made some funny moviesounds. i think they are funny. But i think they are very unusual xD Please dont forget the feedback!

Ps: With sine's Descentmoviepack its beautiful :D
moviesounds.rar
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 391 times
Pss: New cyclrun.
cyclrun.rar
(907.49 KiB) Downloaded 347 times
Have fun with it :D
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Moviesounds

Post by sinewav »

extro.wav is empty.

You used your own voice to make them all? Very creative. They could use a little editing though, to make them more practical.
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

I didnt know what i can "say" at extro.wav. And i made them in a few minutes, they are not optimal yet. Just recorded something, a little bit faster, a little bit louder, and here are there an echo ;)
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Ya know, this is the 'Graphical' section; there's a whole section called 'Auditory.' Maybe Tank or someone will move this?

To the contents, do you understand how these work? First, to use them in a 'moviesounds' pack/folder, you have to title the engine sound engine.wav, not cyclrun (that's for the default 'sound' folder). Secondly, the engine sound should generally be a lot shorter and not modulated—i.e., it should have a steady pitch. It gets looped and the cycle's speed/acceleration automatically determines the pitch. Third, it should be a lot smaller—1.5MB is way too big. Fourth, there's no reason to stick a blank sound file in there. If you can't think of anything, just leave it out.
Dehato
Average Program

Post by Dehato »

Phytotron wrote:Ya know, this is the 'Graphical' section; there's a whole section called 'Auditory.' Maybe Tank or someone will move this?

To the contents, do you understand how these work? First, to use them in a 'moviesounds' pack/folder, you have to title the engine sound engine.wav, not cyclrun (that's for the default 'sound' folder). Secondly, the engine sound should generally be a lot shorter and not modulated—i.e., it should have a steady pitch. It gets looped and the cycle's speed/acceleration automatically determines the pitch. Third, it should be a lot smaller—1.5MB is way too big. Fourth, there's no reason to stick a blank sound file in there. If you can't think of anything, just leave it out.
Pfft. This is the auditory section not the grafical lol and hey atleast he did something to change that annoying cyclerun dun be such a critic >.> nice sounds roze the dieing one sounds funneh XD
ImageImage
I dont like having a wall in my face
Grid Name: SayChez
TronLight Cycle FTW!!!
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

Maybe Tank or someone did move this.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Yes, it was moved. It was in fact originally in the Graphical section.

Dehato, grow up and learn to spell with actual words, jackass.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Jonathan wrote:Maybe Tank or someone did move this.
Yup, sure did move it.