Welcome >-;;,ccc3

Home of the Lobster >-;;,ccc3

Moderator: DrJoeTr0n

DrJoeTr0n
"On a Roll. Paper wise."

Welcome >-;;,ccc3

Post by DrJoeTr0n »

Welcome To The Lobster Cage Thread. A new, upcoming armagetron server that will always changing for hopefully good, and possibly bad. But not if I can help it. I would also like to thank Tank Program for letting the LC have its own section 8)

Things I plan on changing is hopefully put this on to a different computer. I am going to let you all know now that I am not a very skilled admin or a computer programmer so my knowledge is limited. But I know enough to make this server fantastical, so somethings posted to me may just zoom over my head. The "server" is also located right out side of Chicago Illinois.

I'm still trying to test things while people are in a packed server, Since I, myself playing other games besides armagetron, I try running them while people are playing. So far I can play most games, I still need to test some more games out like Battlefield2 and CS:S. But I am sure those wont be a problem.

Some fun new things added to the server I may just add. I'm looking into in buying a teamspeak server since those are super duper cheap(9 US dollars for 3 months). But nothing is official quit yet.

But one thing I strictly stand by for the LC and that is the settings. These I absolutly refuse to change unless it is absolutly necessary. It isn't called a dedicated server for nothing.8)

The only rules I have for this server is don't be a jerk, and if you are one, you're most likely going to be made fun of and then kicked. :wink:

So enjoy your stay at the Lobster Cage >-;;,ccc3
gomes512

Post by gomes512 »

Well you could just you my ts server, though it only has 10 slots. I'll check if I can work something out.
DrJoeTr0n
"On a Roll. Paper wise."

Post by DrJoeTr0n »

hah, I' thought about that, but im more than positive Tom, Gln, and Mason would give me nothing but hell if we did use the TS server for armagetron...Mainly Tom...and a little bit of Mason
goferman
Average Program

Post by goferman »

personally my belief is that the lobster cage is one of the most fun servers out there :D
f33r t3h r0d3nt @nD t3h cRu$t@c3aN
Official Lobster Mafia Mod >-;;,cc3
SuPeRTaRD
Round Winner

Post by SuPeRTaRD »

thx Joe for filling the small grid nitch that was missing, it seems very popular

and i'm glad.

:twisted:
jason98684

Fo shizzle

Post by jason98684 »

yeah i been to a bunch of servers and went into the lobster cage, met smokin and shorty, hell yea. been stayin there ever since. awesome server. keep it up Doc.
Cant everyone just, get along?
jason98684

on second thought

Post by jason98684 »

being in the teamspeak sounded great at first, but.. i forget that i am a strange guy and usually if i win i might scream out YEAHHH!or some forgein alienish roar...... strange am i.. oh well. ill try to keep myself to a library voice when it comes to winning or losing. sometimes i get so focused into tron i cant even know what im screeching throughout the game.
Cant everyone just, get along?
KamP
Round Winner

Post by KamP »

oh snap, the beginnings of the ts server!
nice