Where is 0.4? for mac

Help test release candidates for the next release
Torment

Where is 0.4? for mac

Post by Torment »

i can't find it. can anyone hook me up with a link?
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Re: Where is 0.4? for mac

Post by Phytotron »

No such creature yet exists, unless you know how to compile the source thingamabobby yourself. We're probably going to have to await for the official stable release—it's only in the alpha stage at the moment.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Grr. Correction: There is an old (February, 2012) snapshot on Sourceforge here. Obviously, you'll want the one called armagetronad-0.4_alpha_z1965.macosx-universal.dmg. And remember, this is still only an alpha, not an official stable.

But that's it, no updates since then. I'll let Z-Man or someone else who knows better chime in on whether there have been any important updates since then, especially any that might be significant enough to discourage use of that one.
Core Dumper

Post by *16 »

Does someone has another version of 0.4 then this one?

In that latest Mac Version, I got a minimap with a white background, which is pretty ******* anoying.
I deleted my 0.4 version by accident. (where this mini map had a regular black background)

Oh and also, I know it has been asked several times, but is there still nothing new for mac? Nor being developped?

EDIT: Nvm, I got the latest beta version of 2011 for mac, which works fine.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

*16 wrote:Oh and also, I know it has been asked several times, but is there still nothing new for mac?
Well, use your brain, then. If we had news for you, you'd know. I still can't do the builds for inexplicable reasons. The development is fine, though.
(There have been some strange source uploads by dlh lately, though. Maybe he'll have something to say about them soon, so far they look experimental.)
delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

@sixteen: Try running the win build in an x86 environment?
Core Dumper

Post by *16 »

Deli, I can try that, but I've got no idea how to start with that...
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »