forum clickable links

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
stephanietubesocks
On Lightcycle Grid

forum clickable links

Post by stephanietubesocks »

is it possible to make the clickable links here automatically open in a new tab like other forums ?

I'm always forgetting to do it manually and keep losing the forum page

thanks
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: forum clickable links

Post by Light »

I've requested this in the past, too. In updated sites, we're not forced away from the site we're navigating through just to view a link's content, but opinions here seem to be stuck in the past. At least that's my opinion. I got shut down with this request by almost everyone who commented if I remember correctly.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Light wrote:I've requested this in the past, too. In updated sites, we're not forced away from the site we're navigating through just to view a link's content, but opinions here seem to be stuck in the past. At least that's my opinion. I got shut down with this request by almost everyone who commented if I remember correctly.
I probably wasn't commenting, then, because I've been asking for this since before I was even part of the project. ;)

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Light wrote:but opinions here seem to be stuck in the past
I've noticed that...
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Just learn to middle-click everything. I middle-click nearly every link I encounter on the Web.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

sinewav wrote:Just learn to middle-click everything. I middle-click nearly every link I encounter on the Web.
I do with known links, but generally you expect that an external link will open in a new tab as it's become the norm. Middle clicking also bypasses some pop-up issues with certain sites as well.