Recent attacks

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
niin
Average Program

Re: Recent attacks

Post by niin »

Uh this conversation is going to get what Jericho's Affray one got.

I think we should just not try to keep saying anything about twee. The important facts are in Lucifer's thread opening post. We know why the forum was down and who caused it. We also know that Lucifer and z-man are able to manage whatever twee is doing, so just stop talking about it and everyone except twee is happy
IAmTweezy

Post by IAmTweezy »

Really by getting cloud flare they have managed to get some things done... no one seems to want these forums yo stay up but me. Word I just wish you could stop thinking you always right when you aren't about 90% of the time, if there aren't any changes really soon then we all have wasted our time. Sine wav you couldn't type to me in a online server buy you can clearly come here and try to an angry mob with the rest of the fan club. Respect me and I'll respect other people's property as words says it, I know you might say why should we respect you when you are dosin so-called property well if I wasn't disrespected in the first place none of this would have taken place and I find it funny that random people want to get so mad that I'm detoxing has anyone realize that and wave I've made this community come together more than average yes it's kind of fun watching everybody talking about oh yeah let's change the GID and oh yeah let's get better Protective servers,well I mean if I would have never done anything ever g then with any of this would have never taken place. Yeah there some good and bad in the situation but really people let's look at it from all angles not from our frustrated standpoints
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Do you think any apology to you would be honest if its only purpose is that you leave other people's servers alone? Why exactly do you still demand an apology?
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

IAmTweezy wrote:Really by getting cloud flare they have managed to get some things done... no one seems to want these forums yo stay up but me. Word I just wish you could stop thinking you always right when you aren't about 90% of the time, if there aren't any changes really soon then we all have wasted our time. Sine wav you couldn't type to me in a online server buy you can clearly come here and try to an angry mob with the rest of the fan club. Respect me and I'll respect other people's property as words says it, I know you might say why should we respect you when you are dosin so-called property well if I wasn't disrespected in the first place none of this would have taken place and I find it funny that random people want to get so mad that I'm detoxing has anyone realize that and wave I've made this community come together more than average yes it's kind of fun watching everybody talking about oh yeah let's change the GID and oh yeah let's get better Protective servers,well I mean if I would have never done anything ever g then with any of this would have never taken place. Yeah there some good and bad in the situation but really people let's look at it from all angles not from our frustrated standpoints
Twee has an interesting point. He gave you nerds a reason to do something. Without trolls where would you all be? Trying to make another useless gametype like Jaricko. Start looking at the plus side.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

ConVicT wrote:No fa*cking offence but you both sound whiney and defeated - may as well say please.
Defeated? No. Just a little frustrated, not directly because of the attacks or their effect. Rather, because of little I could do directly (prodding Tank on IRC was about all, and well, Lucifer did that)

niin is correct. While I thank you all for your support, we are giving him what he wants. Recognition of any kind. If this thread is going to get locked without notice, it'll probably be to stop that.

Tweezy is talking typical crazy movie villain talk. "What would you do without ME? What purpose would your life have? Oh, and all happened because I planned it so!" Here's your one offer, Tweezy. I gave you a way out before. You probably mistook it for me falling for your BS. Sit out your forum ban. Stop your attacks. On all of our stuff, forums (not just these here), game servers, individual players. If you can manage that, after about two months, I'll unban your main account. As a sign of goodwill, I'm not going to make your access to the master servers inconvenient just yet.
IndigoChild
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by IndigoChild »

Z-Man wrote:
ConVicT wrote:No fa*cking offence but you both sound whiney and defeated - may as well say please.
Defeated? No. Just a little frustrated, not directly because of the attacks or their effect. Rather, because of little I could do directly (prodding Tank on IRC was about all, and well, Lucifer did that)

niin is correct. While I thank you all for your support, we are giving him what he wants. Recognition of any kind. If this thread is going to get locked without notice, it'll probably be to stop that.

Tweezy is talking typical crazy movie villain talk. "What would you do without ME? What purpose would your life have? Oh, and all happened because I planned it so!" Here's your one offer, Tweezy. I gave you a way out before. You probably mistook it for me falling for your BS. Sit out your forum ban. Stop your attacks. On all of our stuff, forums (not just these here), game servers, individual players. If you can manage that, after about two months, I'll unban your main account. As a sign of goodwill, I'm not going to make your access to the master servers inconvenient just yet.
You'd unban Twee after 2 Months but wouldn't Unban Durf?? Unbelievable hypocrite. Twee should be banned forever. ConVict has a point, you're scared of Twee because you have no power overhim!!!!!!!

In all honesty I can't wait for D33P, Nelf and Durf to make their new Version of Tron. It'll be no bugs and no Trolls!!!!
Not ZuLu Fam
ImJustTweezy

Post by ImJustTweezy »

Zman, i didnt ask to be banned, i didnt ask to banned two months later..... you are making this one sided, i can help make it stop, and so can you and other 4 others... for Word What would be the point of telling a lie the entire apology? This is not just for me its for others....i shouldnt havent to say word for word to explain about what should be stated you and others know whats going on..... but zman i shouldnt have to make a new account to to reply to a thread.......
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

IndigoChild wrote:You'd unban Twee after 2 Months but wouldn't Unban Durf??
Durf got his chance to back off before he was permabanned in the first place. Both of them got more than they deserve.

Tweezy: The correct response would have been no response. I take that as "No". Well then. I'll find a way to have fun with the further accounts you'll no doubt create.
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

I'm intrigued; I tried looking at the forums for a few days now and it gave me many errors. It started with the 404 error and then turned into a 522 error. However, it seems as if you guys have been up and running for the past few days, even while I was experiencing errors. Just throwing it out there.

Also, tweezy is an uneducated moron who thinks "blazing" and playing ps3 is what life is about. Surely he's on welfare and I have no earthly clue what brings you guys to think he is married. Unless he got the ring out of a quarter machine and asked his sister to marry him, I doubt he's made it that far in life.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean