Recent attacks

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
Lucifer
Project Developer

Recent attacks

Post by Lucifer »

Ok, I'm just going to lay it out here. Recently the forums were attacked, so much so that we took the forums offline to monitor the situation and decide when to bring them back up.

Apparently, as I'm aware of the situation, and this doesn't matter a whole lot, Z-man said something to some asshat during Ladle 102, and the asshat attacked. Ok, he attacked. We went into defensive mode, and look, the forums are still here. You're reading this post, right?

Here's the thing:

How pathetic are you that you'll attack forums that have like 10 active users? Do you really think you've earned something?

I mean, attacking these forums is like claiming you had sex with a 12 year old. Everyone's going to look at you and ask "What the ****?"

That's what you did here.

Whoever waged this attack, you're a pathetic piece of shit loser. Even if you were to succeed in taking these forums down permanently (which you can't do, by the way), what the **** is so wrong with your life that you attack us?

Get help. Really. That's what you need.

I'm the first the offer a big hug. I'll hug you, no knives involved. Really. If that's what you need, I'll do it.

Just remember your bragging rights for this attack rank along with burning an ant with a magnifying glass.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Re: Recent attacks

Post by [Anonymous] »

Lucifer wrote: I mean, attacking these forums is like claiming you had sex with a 12 year old. Everyone's going to look at you and ask "What the ****?"
I told you that in private ****!!!!
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

It's Tweezy. He's trying to blackmail us into letting him back on the forums, I may post logs later. Reason for the ban were his attacks on various stuff (or rather, lacking hard evidence known to me, that he acted quite a lot like he was responsible). So... I'm not quite getting his logic there. "He needs help" probably is accurate.

My hypothesis, by the way, is that trolls like small communities; there, they can feel like they terrorize everyone. They'd never be able to do that on CoD.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

No fa*cking offence but you both sound whiney and defeated - may as well say please.

Anyway, look at the bigger picture; Tweezy has a wife and he does this.
When's the divorce, Twee?

Hope it's soon. Actually spending real casheesh to do this :lol: Maybe your wife (exwife) will carry on your legancy when she takes over your botnet.
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

ConVicT wrote:No fa*cking offence but you both sound whiney and defeated - may as well say please.

Anyway, look at the bigger picture; Tweezy has a wife and he does this.
When's the divorce, Twee?

Hope it's soon. Actually spending real casheesh to do this :lol: Maybe your wife (exwife) will carry on your legancy when she takes over your botnet.
DUDE YOU'RE TAKING THINGS TOO FAR
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

ConVicT wrote:...you both sound whiney and defeated.
Not sure how you got that impression. All I see is Lucifer venting about the everyday stupidity we experience in the world.

Defeated? Hardly. The attacks have proven to be little more than a slight annoyance. The forums are still here, tournaments continue, and every day that goes by the effect of troublemakers grows weaker. This community is infinitely more creative than one or two or even three "Tweezys." Hasn't stopped my enjoyment, I'm more active than I've been in years.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Earlier in sumo (before causing Empha's server to crash), Tweezy said he wanted a deal with 5 community members, so I take it that is the blackmail attempt you're talking about. When asked about the details or his motive, he doesn't go into specifics as always. Perhaps he told you devs something else. Tweezy just doesn't get that he crossed a line and is babbling about showing us the truth etc. Well, he's probably just too much of a coward to express his thoughts openly and be criticized like everybody else. But I'm surprised he doesn't get bored of wasting his life like that.

Anyway, I don't see either how Lucifer and Z-Man are whining here, Convict. I find it OK to put down the DDoS losers whenever they cross one's way, in every way that is legally allowed.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Whiney? No. A bit pissed? Sure. On the whole? Feeling sorry for the guy who's attacking us. I mean, really, how sad is his life that he has to attack us? Just yesterday I checked my kid into another mental hospital. I think this Tweezy character should join her.

I don't know what I can do, other than be the bitch I always am to get him to see that. He needs help, seriously. His behavior has consequences that affect other people. And we're pissed. A little bit, not a whole lot (we're like Starfleet people, calmly evaluating the situation and then destroying the Klingon battle cruiser).

But continuing the attacks? Simply making the attack is more humiliating to the attacker than it is for us. He can catch us with our pants down, laugh a lot and point fingers. It's still more humiliating to him than it is to us.

I don't see how that's whiney. That's a position of strength. And that's where we're at.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
IAmTweezy

Post by IAmTweezy »

Only reason the forums are up, I let it free so I can read some com plain and whine, z man tell them the truth why don't you. And I must say me dosing or whatever has nothing to do with my reality, I can say I get a good knee slap when I read such replies. But I will let this stay up if my main forum account is unbanned and of course I want apologies from the following above and everything goes back to normal, and I won't respond to anyone else but the ones above so I'm ready for all the low ballers
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

IAmTweezy wrote:Only reason the forums are up, I let it free so I can read some com plain and whine, z man tell them the truth why don't you. And I must say me dosing or whatever has nothing to do with my reality, I can say I get a good knee slap when I read such replies. But I will let this stay up if my main forum account is unbanned and of course I want apologies from the following above and everything goes back to normal, and I won't respond to anyone else but the ones above so I'm ready for all the low ballers
Even assuming you're the real 'tweezy' and not just rookie or whoever looking for attention, we don't negotiate with terrorists, sorry, enjoy wasting your time by thinking you're wasting ours.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
niin
Average Program

Post by niin »

Thanks Lucifer for making the post. I was wondering if something happened to the forum, not really surprising that someone dosd but I thought it might be something else lol
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Lucifer wrote: And we're pissed. A little bit
I was pissed too when I posted.
Lot of mistakes in there lol.

What I meant is that the BIG LETTERS that look like he's seriously pushed you over the edge, is probably exactly the sort of reaction he was looking for when he attacked in the first place. In a way, you just fed the troll. I was just pointing it out which is why I stated with "no offence".
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Apparently, his wife makes him get off the computer, so Tweezy takes out his frustrations at his lack of pants wearing in the relationship by ddosing servers.

Probably shouldn't let 12 year olds get married wherever he's from tbf.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

IAmTweezy wrote:I want apologies from the following above and everything goes back to normal, and I won't respond to anyone else but the ones above so I'm ready for all the low ballers
For what? As far as I can tell, we didn't violate someone else's property, you did. And sooner or later you'll have to pay for it (well, in a way you already do by wasting your time).
Last edited by Word on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

Mirage wrote:Apparently, his wife makes him get off the computer, so Tweezy takes out his frustrations at his lack of pants wearing in the relationship by ddosing servers.

Probably shouldn't let 12 year olds get married wherever he's from tbf.
<I disapprove of this old joke>
Last edited by Z-Man on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: snip