PSA: Pick good passwords, armathentication not super-secure

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
LittleSteps
Core Dumper

Re: PSA: Pick good passwords, armathentication not super-sec

Post by LittleSteps »

Lucifer wrote:
Word wrote:
Lucifer wrote:If Catholic myth is to be believed, I'm *obviously* on the side of Lucifer and his rebels
You know what they say: Those who believe in the devil do so because they believe in god, even though they blame him for their failures and misery. :P
God = Hitler

I lose, Godwins law.
Attachments
I was broke last week but today be a new day<br />Mothafuckas like cavities, cause them niggas be too fake
I was broke last week but today be a new day
Mothafuckas like cavities, cause them niggas be too fake
SHABBA.gif (1.98 MiB) Viewed 3595 times
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

Z-Man wrote:Jip: There are services that let you hide your real server behind powerful network infrastructure that can withstand DDoSes and filter out attacks so they don't reach you (well, provided they correctly identify them as attacks). You can already use them for your servers, you just need to set SERVER_DNS to the IP of that infrastructure or better, a DNS name resolving to it. Costs start around 100$ per months, though, so... not really an option.
/dev/null wrote:Ive never logged into a tron server for just these reasons.
Good! So we can all blame you for this mess because you did not tell us earlier.
Balls, haha, you evil bastard.

I truly assumed you saw the pretty obvious holes in this. Cats would play in the holes if they were physical.

Its my fault, and I shall the shoulder the blame.
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

Z-Man wrote:
ConVicT wrote:The server was "Unnamed Servercg ,d;". I think it's gone now. It also had a player on the players list (called "Some F**k" all day but there was nobody in.
I have "Unnamed Servercf.d;" that was active a couple of hours, hosted by /dev/null. That would also explain the profanity. Probably harmless.
I just happened to read back, and would like to note that that most certainly wasnt me. My physical tron servers hardware went to **** about over a year ago, and why would I bother with such a lameass named server. Anyone who knows me I like gettin creative with the naming. Prolly just another jackass somehow thinking they can tarnish my name any more than I have. Check the ip, if it was me, **** I musta been mad drunk, in which case, how the **** did I set up authentication?