XD|VIPer doesn't work now!

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
niceguy3

XD|VIPer doesn't work now!

Post by niceguy3 »

Yeah, I am Nelg aka XD|VIPer If you are a mod you can see my ip. (its the same, right? or pretty close?)
XD|VIPer: I changed the login password. The password still remains the same on the /login, but I cannot login with the forums itself with eather password.
No clue of what happend, no reason why it happend?
It would also be nice to get nelg@forums back too.

I know that this account has been used by someone else but this is the only way to tell anyone about this. the guy who uses this acount hates me anyways

Sorry for any confusion I may cause. Maybe I should have just pmed z-man/tank program directly?

btw if anyone has access to pms. can you check the ip of the pm sent by (not me, but by my login) in(XD|VIPer)

@compguygene: ik, I pmed you before logged out to log back in and tes the new pass
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: XD|VIPer doesn't work now!

Post by Z-Man »

niceguy3 wrote:Yeah, I am Nelg aka XD|VIPer If you are a mod you can see my ip. (its the same, right? or pretty close?)
Exactly the same fluctuation as the various IPs the VIPer account shows on its own. Same 16 bit IP block, same ISP, same state.
niceguy3 wrote:Sorry for any confusion I may cause. Maybe I should have just pmed z-man/tank program directly?
Only Tank has the access rights required to do user database manipulation.
niceguy3 wrote:btw if anyone has access to pms. can you check the ip of the pm sent by (not me, but by my login) in(XD|VIPer)
At least to me, PM IPs are not accessible. Not even for those sent to me. PMs sent to other people are completely invisible (unless reported, I guess).
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Z-Man wrote:
niceguy3 wrote:Yeah, I am Nelg aka XD|VIPer If you are a mod you can see my ip. (its the same, right? or pretty close?)
Exactly the same fluctuation as the various IPs the VIPer account shows on its own. Same 16 bit IP block, same ISP, same state.
I think he was confirming his identity, then stating that he somehow lost his password during a password change. I don't think anyone else signed onto his account. (not that you said that)

But, yeah, Tank is pretty cooperative with account changes, just pm him :D
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
niceguy3

Post by niceguy3 »

I changed hte password because I noticed a pm that was apperently sent by my account (but not me!) Under the section "control panel" which I pmed compguygene about. It had something like "I have been hacked. Can you delete my account?". It weas something to that effect.