a new need...

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
n54
MVP

a new need...

Post by n54 »

ok the tourney thingy is growing big, i think the tournament stuff needs its own folder (among the server folders for instance) where we could have:
- registered teams - names of teams and participants
- the settings for each of the tournament server (name and port)
- tournament dates/roster

it's getting kinda hard to figure out who, where and what imo

the folder and it's posts should be kept clean: nothing but pure info - the rest goes in the other server folders

what do you say Tank?
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

I strongly support n54's idea.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

I strongly think I need to learn new features. Marrow (I think) mentioned in another thread that we could restrict that area to tourney participants only, I can work on this soon... In the meantime, you can pm me a NEWS POST about it!
Road Kill
Core Dumper

Post by Road Kill »

Great Idea - also maybe, a public area and or sticky-links to, where one could view basic tourney info, some stats, rules and how to participate. A central area from where one starts may eliminate some confusion. Only registered tournament controlers could post there.

I may have accidentally joined opposing teams. (Marrow asked me to show up, which I thought was a individual match. Then I joined Sel, on his team, sorry but now Im dumb-founded.
I'd hate to play against myself. If thats the case my right hand will beat my left every time. Evil RK vs Good RK

By the way, your all doing a fine job on this forum :D
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

Road Kill wrote:Great Idea - also maybe, a public area and or sticky-links to, where one could view basic tourney info, some stats, rules and how to participate. A central area from where one starts may eliminate some confusion. Only registered tournament controlers could post there.
I totally agree. And I agree that it would be limited to registered players.
I may have accidentally joined opposing teams. (Marrow asked me to show up, which I thought was a individual match. Then I joined Sel, on his team, sorry but now Im dumb-founded.
I'd hate to play against myself. If thats the case my right hand will beat my left every time. Evil RK vs Good RK

By the way, your all doing a fine job on this forum :D
No problem, RK. You're on Sel's team. =) And thanks for the kind words.