There was a day where..

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: There was a day where..

Post by Z-Man »

INW: I am talking about both Hi.dTp and alucarD. And as I said, I don't care whether the accounts are actually technically created by Liz or not, but the timing and nature of the majority of their posts does suggest association. Look at them again and tell me how it is obviously not the case. Had they continued, I probably would have banned them for a bit, too. If you enter the scene of a police shootout wielding a replica gun, chances are you get shot. Tragic, but your own fault.

Taz: the two things you talk about are obviously totally unrelated to each other. Face it: claiming of yourself to be "one of the nicest people" is obnoxious, independent of the truth value. Granted, that comment of Mkay1 didn't belong in that thread. So Mkay: cut it out, please.

Oh, and I'm now officially sick of statements of the form "Why do I get punished while X is not?". Your (and by You, I mean you, the reader, not Taz in particular) own actions will ALWAYS appear more justified, more in line, more 'all in good fun' than the actions of other people. Yes, sometimes things slip through the raster, sometimes things that may be worthy of moderation are left standing. Don't bitch because this time, it hasn't been one of your posts.
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

(:
Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

Nice ninja-edit ;)
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

Z-Man wrote: So Mkay: cut it out, please.
Ok.
TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

Back on topic, Z-man "Why do I get punished while X is not?". Well I would assume you,(and by You, I mean the mods, not Z-man in particular.) would come into contact with this because maybe some people don't think your actions are fair, instead sometimes they seem like personal vendettas. I mean, sure some people on here are on your balls 24/7 and think they can get away with anything because the majority of the time you agree with them or find them humorous. Yea, and I do have the "I am one of the nicest people on tron" sig, but I would like to know who I am insulting. Again, I don't want this to come out as being insulting you, because many people will assume that.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Tazmania wrote:some people don't think your actions are fair
Yes, and so far, it has been consistently just those people who have just been warned. Without fail, all of them. Often pointing fingers to others who have also been warned. So I'm not overly concerned about being too biased.

And I have nothing against you personally. Ever since your last ban, your visible actions have been all right (I'd say "shining beacons of virtue", but then Phytotron comes again and accuses me of falling for your tricks), except for the one you were warned for.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Z-Man wrote:Mkay: I personally prefer it if some issues are discussed here, the PMs can get quite annoying.
Just to clarify, I believe Mkay made this comment sarcastically:
Mkay1 wrote:Taz: why the **** aren't you using pm?

If you are this 'model citizen'(and so nice, stated by your sig), shouldn't you listen to your own advice and be pming this to the mod's?

*hidden agenda's are great*
...as a response to Taz's earlier disingenuous comment,
Tazmania wrote:If someone wants to attack someone, then I say send it through pm. No need to write essays just because you feel what you have to say is right.
Meaning, I don't think Mkay was actually advocating for moving everything to PM.

Taz, if there were any favoritism from Z-Man here, you jackasses would be gone by now. He hasn't been any tougher toward you than he has me.