Short Downtime

What do you want to see here? Some more categories, forums, and mods? Hmm...
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Short Downtime

Post by Tank Program »

Well, I was messing with the httpd.conf file and I, er, forgot how to start up apache correctly... So we had a short time. But as for why the file was being edited... I annoucne http://armagetron.sytes.net/ as an alternate domain for these forums. I'm sorry for any inconvience this has caused.

ishAdmin
Match Winner

Post by ishAdmin »

# /sbin/service httpd start

# /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start

or, as a last resort:

# go go gadget apache

Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

it's not that tho, cause it's not a proper install of apache... i compiled it and run it from <insert a directory that's not the standard directory here> ;)

ishAdmin
Match Winner

Post by ishAdmin »

If figured it had to be something like that tank, but I still wanted to make my go go gadget joke. ;)

n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

go gadget go! duh-du-du-du-du duhm duhm

thanks for infecting me with recursive soundbytes of viral music ishAdmin :D lol

(great cratoon btw - childhood favourite - perhaps my dream woman is a grown up version of gadgets niece!)

philippeqc
Long Poster - Project Developer - Sage

Post by philippeqc »

If you thought the song from Inspector Gadget was something disturbant to have in your mind, think again. You left me with the notion that you where considering the datability of a grown up gadget's neice.

THAT is disturbing.

But I concur, definitively datable.

-ph

*Smurfette (the girl Smurf, Schtroumfette in french), not datable. Dumb as a brick and a tease.

*Lady J from GI Joe, datable. Strong atletic woman, associates with phallic symbols (she had a bunch of high-explosives spears)

*That pink bettle car from Transformers, not datable. Anything smaller than Bumblebee isn't going to transform into anything cool with big impressive laser guns. Its just going to be ackward at parties.

*Pebbles Flintstone, not datable. Cute as a baby, very cute as a teen. But the kind of girl who only like jockey types (Bambam). Must work as a waitress in a no-name diners by now while Bambam works at the same rock digging place after having tryied to make it with his garage band.

*Lisa Simpsons, definitively datable. Very smart and confident. Plays music. Knows how to deal with situation ranging from complex to absurb with a cool head. And majorly pretty as a grown-up.
Canis meus id comedit.

Lucifer
Project Developer & Local Moonshiner

Post by Lucifer »

philippeqc wrote:You left me with the notion that you where considering the datability of a grown up gadget's neice.

THAT is disturbing.

But I concur, definitively datable.
I don't agree, but that's fine. :) I'm going to add a new rating to your scale.
philippi wrote:*Smurfette (the girl Smurf, Schtroumfette in french), not datable. Dumb as a brick and a tease.
Would make a good inflatable date.
Philippppppppe wrote: *Lady J from GI Joe, datable. Strong atletic woman, associates with phallic symbols (she had a bunch of high-explosives spears)
Not a very good inflatable. You have to be able to get rough with her.
Weird European Dude wrote: *That pink bettle car from Transformers, not datable. Anything smaller than Bumblebee isn't going to transform into anything cool with big impressive laser guns. Its just going to be ackward at parties.
Not even a very good inflatable. face it, if you want to sleep with a machine, a transformer isn't going to do you.
pihiphjipouihpih wrote:*Pebbles Flintstone, not datable. Cute as a baby, very cute as a teen. But the kind of girl who only like jockey types (Bambam). Must work as a waitress in a no-name diners by now while Bambam works at the same rock digging place after having tryied to make it with his garage band.
A good inflatable. Also, an excellent substitue for Wilma Flintstone, since she's the one you really want anyway.
*Lisa Simpsons, definitively datable. Very smart and confident. Plays music. Knows how to deal with situation ranging from complex to absurb with a cool head. And majorly pretty as a grown-up.
Not a good inflatable. Not enough curves in the right places, and most of the attraction is in her mental capacities anyway. (personally I think she'd make a better friend than a date, and hence she'd make a better wife than a girlfriend)

SuPeRTaRD
Round Winner

Post by SuPeRTaRD »

dunno anyone ever saw this, but electro-womans side-kick DYNA-GIRL!

mmmm

ruined alot of kleenex on saturday mornings watching her..

or perhaps that was before I aquired the evil ability to ruin kleenex.

:twisted:

philippeqc
Long Poster - Project Developer - Sage

Post by philippeqc »

Lucifer wrote:Inflatable Smurfette doll.....

Still shivers about that one.

I cant shake out of my mind the idea of a 5' tall blue Smurfette doll with an "action mouth" like the ones found on inflatable sex dolls.

Just TOO spooky.

My therapist will send you the bill for that one.
Weird European Dude wrote:*That pink bettle car from Transformers, .......
French Canadian living in sweden! I'm just "Weird European Dude"-wannabe.
SuPeRTaRD wrote:dunno anyone ever saw this, but electro-womans side-kick DYNA-GIRL!

mmmm

ruined alot of kleenex .....
Arggggggg!!!

People, lets watch the amount of information you give pe - leaase!

*Makes a sign with my hand, my index and my tumb only a centimeter away*
THIS is how much information I wanted.
*Makes a sign with my hand, my index and my tumb far from each other*
THIS is how much information I got.
*Goes back to the index and thumb relatively close*
See, how much I wanted!
*And push them far apart once again*
And now how much I DIDN'T want!
*Finishing with the index and the thumb nearby again*
Pe - lease! Lets keep it to THIS level.

-ph
Your friendly supervisor of morals and good taste.

SuPeRTaRD: ROTFL! No I didnt know her, but Google fixed that. Hummmm, yummy Dyna-Girl!
Canis meus id comedit.

Lucifer
Project Developer & Local Moonshiner

Post by Lucifer »

Links? I wouldn't mind ruining a few pieces of kleenex.....

(philippe: I'll keep your request for more, detailed information in mind ) :|

iceman
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Yorkshire, England. Quote: Its the fumes, they make one want to play

Post by iceman »

i did a google search for dyna-girl and found this lol
http://web.utk.edu/~lyle/ewdg/
Image He who laughs last, probably has a back-up
sorry about the large animated gif