For all the help you need with Armagetron!
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: 0.4

Post by Word »

And I learned that our mobile provider is known for being wonky as well
Do you have any bad experiences with NetCologne? I became a customer when I moved here, never had any reason to complain about them.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Mobile provider = Aldi Talk = E-Plus. The only experience I have with NetCologne so far is the TV line which is a big step up from Unitymedia; they have more HD channels and ALL regular channels are unencrypted. I may switch to their Internet and phone service once they offer cable connections at my place, too. But before they can do that, the TV cable setup in the house needs to be completely reworked. That will probably happen rather sooner than later; I read in the owners' assembly minutes that many flats have trouble getting digital TV, and the analog channels are going to disappear one by one. So there is pressure.
delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

Is satellite not an option for you? You might benefit from an indoor satellite dish.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Nope. I'd love to, but a) it's against the community rules to install a visible one and b) even the possible visible dish positions have a metric ton of concrete between them and the senders. When the internal re-cabling project is discussed, I'll lobby for a sat distribution network with a big dish on the roof. But really, cable is fine by me, we don't watch much broadcast TV. Quick, easy and legal access to Doctor Who would be all I'd be using sat TV for anyway :)