school system

For all the help you need with Armagetron!
delinquent
Match Winner

Re: school system

Post by delinquent »

Not nice. If you're looking for work, and you have a driving license, I'll need a delivery guy soon. I'm officially self employed as of tomorrow, and if you know your way around hardware I could probably offer you something temporarily, long as you get a couple of references (not fussed how old they are tbh).
Outside Corner Grinder

Post by 2020 »

Thanks Delinquent. And z-man, and those who read and decided not to put in the boot. It was a bit of a TK situation, where the game-rounds are measures in years and not minutes. May have to wait a bit before the next opportunity turns up...

Money is tight, but it always has been. I have never done work for money, so it doesn't bother me hugely, though as the years go by, my peers are accumulating the usual stores of wealth in terms of mortgages, cars, careers, etc. Life decisions and all that...

Now, back to writing. Will keep you posted of anything which deserves attention.
hold the line
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

I know I'm jumping in late, but couldn't you just modify a client, remove the multiplayer, rename the LAN option (not really necessary), and then allow them to connect to them? You wouldn't need to connect outside of the network then. Just run the servers on a computer or server on the network.

I'm assuming that LAN servers are detected, even if they're not on the local comp. (127.0.0.1)

As for auth's, you could use mine. It's home-hosted, so there are times when it's down due to power outages and whatnot, but they're up along with my servers like 99% of the time. (Yep, another fake percentage meets the internet)

All I need is your school's IP so they can make more than two accounts from that address. Sorry, people spam accounts if I don't limit it. :/ sad

http://lightron.no-ip.org
There's nothing there that is NSFW, and likely never will be because I'm too lazy to bother making a site at the moment.