installing "new lightcycle"

Got something that makes Armagetron look shiny? Post it here.
coolanthony57

installing "new lightcycle"

Post by coolanthony57 »

where should i put the package?????? (in reference to: http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtop ... 47&t=13171)
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Re: new lightcycle

Post by Tank Program »

17na
Average Program
Location: Fcon server. you are a true tron fan if you get the reference.

Post by 17na »

Always a fan of your work! and it is always good!
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

wow i'm not the only thread necromancer on the scene
coolanthony57

Post by coolanthony57 »

thats doesent help i have been there
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

coolanthony57 wrote:
It totally helps if you use your brain a little. Then again, looking at your lack of punctuation and capitalization, I'm guessing your brain is maxed out just trying to maintain simple bodily functions. Here, read it again and see if it sinks in:
wiki wrote:In your Armagetron Advanced moviepack directory (see above) locate bike.png and cycle.ase and replace with the new ones. It is important to note that there must be an existing moviepack installed to single update to a new model.
First, install a moviepack. Any moviepack. Then place the cycle files in that folder. You'll be able to use the new cycle when you turn on the moviepack. You know how to install a moviepack? The instruction are also on the wiki. Look for them there, don't ask here because we'll just send you there again.

There is another way to install replacement models without a moviepack, but I'm sure you are a bit overwhelmed reading this post, so I've give you a few days to look up the words I used here and maybe you can figure out what I said.

Be cool, stay in school.
coolanthony57

Post by coolanthony57 »

sinewav wrote:
coolanthony57 wrote:
It totally helps if you use your brain a little. Then again, looking at your lack of punctuation and capitalization, I'm guessing your brain is maxed out just trying to maintain simple bodily functions. Here, read it again and see if it sinks in:
wiki wrote:In your Armagetron Advanced moviepack directory (see above) locate bike.png and cycle.ase and replace with the new ones. It is important to note that there must be an existing moviepack installed to single update to a new model.
First, install a moviepack. Any moviepack. Then place the cycle files in that folder. You'll be able to use the new cycle when you turn on the moviepack. You know how to install a moviepack? The instruction are also on the wiki. Look for them there, don't ask here because we'll just send you there again.

There is another way to install replacement models without a moviepack, but I'm sure you are a bit overwhelmed reading this post, so I've give you a few days to look up the words I used here and maybe you can figure out what I said.

Be cool, stay in school.
hey thanks i really appreciate it i didnt know what to do wanna be on meh friends list or play Armegetron together?
coolanthony57

Post by coolanthony57 »

sinewav wrote:
coolanthony57 wrote:

Be cool, stay in school.
1 thing what movie pack do you recomend and is easy to install?
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

all moviespacks are easy to install, unless you have to extract 200000 zip archives.