Got something that makes Armagetron look shiny? Post it here.
- Round Winner
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:44 pm
- Location: Heaven or Hell...?
This is basically ed's pack, just with a different design. But I made a few changes: I added the "quadrants" and also the arrows Lucifer was talking about. Let me know what you think.
- (1.99 MiB) Downloaded 540 times
- On Lightcycle Grid
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:45 am
I'm downloading it right now
I like the quazi-futuristic football kind of thing goin' on.
- Graphic Artist
- Posts: 6348
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:37 am
That's awesome. I'm new to fortress and that gives me a better understanding of the layout and game play. Like, fortress training-wheels. or something like that. Kudos.
- Outside Corner Grinder
- Posts: 1322
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:21 pm
- Location: the present, finally
didn't realise this was here
should use this for conc's tron_fortress split
hold the line
- Round Winner
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:39 am
cool just downloaded this one.......will try it out shortly
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom
"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
- Average Program
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:33 am
- Location: Australia
This is great, do you think you could make one just like this but with the normal tron style look? (If you know what i mean).
bring back ddl!