moviepack matrix, crazy tronners, LOD and more by loops

Got something that makes Armagetron look shiny? Post it here.
loopsdesign

moviepack matrix, crazy tronners, LOD and more by loops

Post by loopsdesign »

Download moviepack.zip

Download moviepack new.zip

Download moviepack new.zip
crazytronners moviepack (red floor, flower power tail :D)

LOD moviepack
Download moviepack lod.zip
loopsdesign

Post by loopsdesign »

loopsdesign

Post by loopsdesign »

Canada
Average Program

Post by Canada »

<deleted edit>
Last edited by Canada on Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sp00n3d

Post by sp00n3d »

These look really really beautiful! Great art!

A womans rump is not pr0n! Lots of great artists use the female and male forms to depict the divinity of our form. But yea... that rump looks good. Rump roast. Rumplestiltskin. Inglebert Rumperdink........ don't mind me.

Definitely getting the FF one. Don't know how much I'll be distracted though.

The matrix looks pretty good too. I have to get that one. I mean after all my name WAS inspired by that movie. Not that I'm obsessed or anything. I mean I wouldn't go so far as to say I know all the character names like morpheus, trinity, neo, mouse, tank etc or that it was directed by the wachowzki brothers or that the red pill takes you deeper into the rabbit hole and that getting the pills to reflect differently in morpheus' glasses was the nicest cenematic touch i've ever seen... i wouldn't know all that since i'm not like obsessed or anything. :o Woah deja vu.. must be careful!
I'm not here to make your life hell, just to send you there.
jacksolidsnake

Post by jacksolidsnake »

Hey loopy i need help with yor first moviepack. The matrix one. Whats the .DS_store files for? wher do i put it? When i put on the skins and load the game the words turn out to be white recrtangles and i cant read them. Please give a readme on how to install. Help please
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Originally, you should just move the zip file into your AA installation folder, right click on it, and select "unzip/unpack files here". Not "unzip into moviepack/". But since you lost the font, you probably have destroyed the original textures somehow. The easiest way to get them back is to reinstall AA and repeat the moviepack extraction.

Don't worry about the .DS files, you can delete them. They're secret Mac stuff :)
jacksolidsnake

Post by jacksolidsnake »

ok well i got a new problem now. The sounds all screwed up for any moviepack i use. It will play one sound and then when you go to do another soound such as grinding the wall it takes like 5 to 10 seconds to change to the wall grinding sound. How can i fix this?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

You mean the sound loops? Someone explodes, and you hear the explosion over and over again, until you grind, then you hear the grinding? Sounds odd. Which version of AA are you using? And do those problems go away when you disable the moviepack? You didn't install any sounds yourself, right?
jacksolidsnake

Post by jacksolidsnake »

No i mean when someone explodes it will play the explosion sounds like 10 seconds after they have already exploded. I did not put or change any sounds and i am using the newest version.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Which newest version? Both 0.2.8.2.1 and 0.3.0 are newest in their class. If it's 0.3.0, I'd happily blame the half baked sound system there :) And please answer ALL questions. Do the problems go away when you disable the moviepack?
jacksolidsnake

Post by jacksolidsnake »

i have the 0.2.8.2.1 version and yes the problem does go away when i take off movie pack.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Hmm, odd. You're using Windows, right? On Linux, I'd blame arts, it was doing that kind of stuff to me until I disabled it completely. Does anyone here have seen anything like that?

I'll be off in my vacation soon and can't start any investigations into this matter.
jacksolidsnake

Post by jacksolidsnake »

im using windows.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune »

I really like the Matrix wall, however... I just have one issue with it. :?

Try flipping the image horizontally:

As you can see... :o
The matrix code becomes in the shape of the world map! I'm not sure if you did this in purpose or what, but it looks a little better this way, no? :)