They have been reborn!

World of TiTnAsS, World of Hate... Stuff about them goes here. Duh.

Moderator: TiTnAsS

/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

They have been reborn!

Post by /dev/null »

I have brought them back once again. Low rubber, no rules, no whining, just murder.
New server is called Synthetic-Geeks, give it a shot, its quite nice.
Colo is in luxembourg or some shit, so its got a touch of lag for the Americans here, not bad, but its there.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: They have been reborn!

Post by Word »

LUXEMBOURG??? That's where I fuel!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

I'm sorry, I know I told you this before, but your server DOES NOT qualify as "low-rubber". The rubber is 8. That is not low, even though you tweaked the settings. I can still hang on walls repeatedly. You can dig in that server way more than Sumo and Fort servers which are considered medium-rubber.

You've just spent too much time in high-rubber land and have lost perspective on the game. When you finally want a challenge, come back and we'll be happy to meet you in Nexus9 for some fun.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

I told him, too (although not realising at the time it's his server; I just stated it to the server as a whole). In response I was cussed-out and called a "pussy" or that I "suck ass" or some-such low-brow mundanity. But, that's absolutely typical /dev/null. Gotta demonstrate what a tough guy he is...playing an online video game.

Moreover, not only is CYCLE_RUBBER 8 not low, but CYCLE_RUBBER_TIME 4 makes it even not-lower.
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

I think you are confusing the general unreliability of the rubber meter in those servers with them being low rubber. As for me being a dick, yep, I am.