World Of Hate is BACK

World of TiTnAsS, World of Hate... Stuff about them goes here. Duh.

Moderator: TiTnAsS

/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

World Of Hate is BACK

Post by /dev/null »

Im using the ish settings from his site, no idea how relavant they are anymore, feedback wanted.
myself wrote:I brought her back online, Im using the ish settings off of ishAdmins site, lemme know how it works out. Its running on a fancy new system too!

AMD64 x2 6000+
2GB DDR-800
500GB Seagate SATA 3.0GB/sec
Running x86_84 Gentoo Linux on 2.6.22
root down
Round Winner

Post by root down »

stakes is high
wrtlprnft
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by wrtlprnft »

I played there for about an hour with zeroLOGIK, it was fun when there were more than three people. It's sad that so many players can't cope with a lack of rubber anymore :(

Anyways, at 5:00 GMT the server became really laggy for a couple of minutes (emerge --sync in crontab?), and shortly after that it went down.
There's no place like ::1
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

I think it's sad that servers like Swampland are considered low rubber. :( They used to be high rubber...

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

My apologies on the server going down, that will happen occasionally currently. It will never be down for more than a few hours at a time. The problem is I only have one system at the moment, and I like Bioshock. 95% of the time the server should be up. Lag im working on fixing, the lag you experienced was probably the system rebooting, heh. Other than that im setting up traffic shaping rules so tron always has available bandwidth.

The server going down should (hopefully) not be an issue in a week or two, as I will be getting another system. Also, sometime in the next few months ill be upgrading my connection so more bandwidth will be available, so there should be even less chance of lag.

Thanks for the link to all of his settings as well, his page doesnt have that.
TiTnAsS
Match Winner

Re: World Of Hate is BACK

Post by TiTnAsS »

Is this server still around? I'm sure it has settings that I'd find agreeable ;)
Damn, it sure has been a while!
tysonlee

Post by tysonlee »

I have brought them back once again. Low rubber, no rules, no whining, just murder.
New server is called Synthetic-Geeks, give it a shot, its quite nice.
Colo is in luxembourg or some shit, so its got a touch of lag for the Americans here, not bad, but its there.
Sign up with mcts training for getting incredible online EMC courses exam and Princeton University. We also provide best and wikipedia with guaranteed success.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

If you'll have it set up in a week or two, I could give you a server to use until. That's assuming you are American, otherwise I guess a US server wouldn't be very nice.